Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont mind misha being like ashi one bit☺️ becoz seriously i feel thats what Priya is meant for to spread Ashiism in one form or otherrrrrrrr☺️🤗
But the other links were....😆😆..they were too obvious to miss the producer;'s deliberate intent to make it close to Remix
and lollllllllllllll same yaar same the caricature of Tia was just toooooooo😆😆😆 i didnt like Madhura ONE BIT she cant be compared to Timbo!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaaaa i know...timbo is timbo, any essence of remix can be created only by the original cast.....

but ashi-misha 😍☺️
it's like a dream come true
omgggggg just loved misha's character......
priya rocked it...........she is ashi definetly.........
loving her to the core..........absolutely remix.........
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya.b

yaaaa i know...timbo is timbo, any essence of remix can be created only by the original cast.....

but ashi-misha 😍☺️
it's like a dream come true

i know rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Remix means the original foursome...i guess thats the reason why we so not minding misha to be ashish coz damn its being played by the lady who gabe us our Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii☺️🤗 Ager priya ki jagah koi aur hota toh it wld have been unacceptable koi aur aisa atitude carry hi nahi kar pata to begin with...thats what am omging at u know ever since i saw d epi...the fact that ekta had to hunt for all d rest of d cast wid lamp in her hand to get the right choice...but wid Priya she was surr than d word sure i mean i dnt think she wld hav even asked priya to audition or blah its like she wrote misha keeping priya in mind...u know its like any dmaned one who thinks of such a role..only and only has one choice option call it whatver and thats Priya Wal koi aur hai hi nahi industry main who can pull off such kind of role..and i guess all thi is nothin but proof of the indelible impact that Ashi left on people's minds hearts....aaaaaaaah☺️....

and omg guess what...just got this...omgggggggg
misha plus anvesha is equal to MiSha😆☺️☺️ omg how cute is that?????????????☺️☺️
kavya.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

i know rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Remix means the original foursome...i guess thats the reason why we so not minding misha to be ashish coz damn its being played by the lady who gabe us our Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii☺️🤗 Ager priya ki jagah koi aur hota toh it wld have been unacceptable koi aur aisa atitude carry hi nahi kar pata to begin with...thats what am omging at u know ever since i saw d epi...the fact that ekta had to hunt for all d rest of d cast wid lamp in her hand to get the right choice...but wid Priya she was surr than d word sure i mean i dnt think she wld hav even asked priya to audition or blah its like she wrote misha keeping priya in mind...u know its like any dmaned one who thinks of such a role..only and only has one choice option call it whatver and thats Priya Wal koi aur hai hi nahi industry main who can pull off such kind of role..and i guess all thi is nothin but proof of the indelible impact that Ashi left on people's minds hearts....aaaaaaaah☺️....

and omg guess what...just got this...omgggggggg
misha plus anvesha is equal to MiSha😆☺️☺️ omg how cute is that?????????????☺️☺️

ab tum  mujhe aur pagal math banao....awwwwwwwwwwww i'm jus dreaming nowwww

actually what u r saying is vry much trueeeee
i mean only n only priya was confirmed when they said abt the show...it's like there is no other option for this role

yaaa phir kuch aurr???? meri dimaaag kuch aur chal raha hai....mein tumhe baad mein bataoungi....PM or CC on monday
@bimbo....tere paas dimaag hai bhi?😲 dimaag hai hi nahi toh how cna something chalofy in it????😆..accha dont give me tummy cramps tell me now whats roaming in ur non existent braisn tell me RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW pm meeeeeeeee
kavya.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

@bimbo....tere paas dimaag hai bhi?😲 dimaag hai hi nahi toh how cna something chalofy in it????😆..accha dont give me tummy cramps tell me now whats roaming in ur non existent braisn tell me RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW pm meeeeeeeee

hello....i'm not timbo....that's why i do have brins

agar tumhe lag raha hai ki, mujhe brinas nahi hai, waise hi sochlo.....meri brains toh non-existent hai...uss mein kya hai, kya nahi...kya farak padtha hai??? hai naaa
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW the logo pics really looks similar.

Thanks for sharing this havn't watched remix. Though i didn't think Mdhura's character reminded of Tia, more like Kareena in k3g.

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

WOW the logo pics really looks similar.

Thanks for sharing this havn't watched remix. Though i didn't think Mdhura's character reminded of Tia, more like Kareena in k3g.

maybe u r right...i dnt remember kareen much from k3g but that T T was too like tiaish or i shld rather say an ttempt to be like that....i m saying na i was just waiitng for her name ot be rvealed i wld hav fallen if it actually was Tia😆
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hmmmm...i wud love a blend of both...bt somehw...only d remix cast..in twilght..
if dat happens..den ill be on d 9th cloud😍

bt yeah i wud prefer tia over madhura naik.....
n misha n ashi...well hu cares!!☺️

nice post smrits!!!