Happy Birthday Eshaa
Heyy Eshaa I got to know you a few months back but since I got to know you I've just grown closer to you. I have realized that you are one of the sweetest persons who listens to all the complains we have. Each time I've been low or in a bad mood you've made me feel better you've quietly sat and listened to all my complaints and that's what I really love about you. I just want to thank you for being one of the most sweetest people in this whole world I've ever come across and I want to thank you for all that you've done for me till today. On this day may God Bless you and may he fulfill all your desires may he give you what you deserve. I know this birthday is great for you as we are getting our favourite couple soon but I hope its even better. I still cant thank you enough for making me talk to Ksg& Jen that was so sweet and it made my day. So on this day I hope you party hard and enjoy this day to the fullest.
x Aliya x
Aur A se Armaan bhi hai Aur mieh Dhuwa Karthi hoon ki Teri Dil ki Sari Armaan Puri Hojeyh
Aur Bagwaan Hum DMG 3 bhi de de AR ki Saath😆
D most Wonderful person i have ever met.. humar har Baad AR se shru AR se katam.. Tujhe yaad hai we use to fight for KARAN 😆 Acha mera speach baut zayada hogai....
Wish u a very Happy birthday n Wish that u celebrate ur next birthday with KGS n JENNY.Look what i have for you
Hey Esha🤗🤗
Many many Happy Returns of the Day My Chuddy Buddy,God Bless yaaaaaaaa🤗🤗
You are the Star of our Kajen AT,All of Us Love you a lot.........you are really Special for us😳😳
God Bless you,Have an Wonderful Day and year Ahead!!🤗🤗🤗
Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.
Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.
Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.
As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.
We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.
wishing u a day soft as silk'..
white as milk'..
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true'.
HAPPY BIRTH DAY..
x Oishi x
Eshaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may this year brings lots of happiness in ur life ..and sumone special too.......(shorry, cud not stop myself...LOLZZZ)...!!
In a very short period of time ..I found a true friend ..in u ..who is very kindhearted ..and fun luving ....teasing and irritating u.....I njoy it so very much ...and at the same time ..our night outs ..r even more fun ...total MADNESS....and how can I forgot to say big big thanku ...for the help u gave me wen I needed sum one ..u were their ...u were my SAVIOUR at that time....I will never forget wat u did .....
and and ...most important ...u got such special gift for me ...from babyy..(its official...now..LOL)....THANKUUU once again ..I have never got something crazyyy like this ...I was soooo HAPPY seeing it ..cud not believe my eyes...(LOL).....
luv u loadsssssssss.....lots of jhappis pappisss....
pamper ur self today ... ( forget office for once ..plzzzz..ufff ...LOL)...with lots of choclates pizzaz burgers cakes pastries icecream ....and lottt more..... do loadsss of shopping for urself ...(saaree pocket khaali kar dena mom dad ki...oopsss!!..LOL)....
have a rockinggggg birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................
Mahua


