Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sinhactnt
I think I may officially hate someone more that GG now. GG send Vijender a Thank You card!
I just wonder what is this viju upto
this man is destroying everything.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it viju, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and i just wonder when will ambo be together
i can't way anylonger yaar
kuch karo CV kuch karooooooooooooooo woh bhi jaldi
Originally posted by: sinhactnt
I think I may officially hate someone more that GG now. GG send Vijender a Thank You card!
Lagta hai aaj phir kuch kr dia hai us evil bull ne... 😡😡
Guys if u wanna see Ambo back , then actively participate in BAT...
Im sure they will listen to us...
We wanted to see Amrit back with his Bebo, not being tortured like this ðŸ˜
I hate Viju 😡 how can he be so evil, especially to someone as sweet as our laadla Amrit.
I can't bear to watch Amrit heartbroken. He needs to find out the truth behind Bebo playing "happy families" with Arjun ASAP.
amrit should show some kind of improvement in himself but he isn't