Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wonder if I was actually "complaining and blaming"... I guess not. Had it been so, I wouldn't have clicked on the 'like' button, what say? And if the TM still remembers me, I have always bugged her for pics considering I don't follow the show anymore. Hence, I'd say it was more of a joke than "complaining and blaming."
I wonder if I was actually "complaining and blaming"... I guess not. Had it been so, I wouldn't have clicked on the 'like' button, what say? And if the TM still remembers me, I have always bugged her for pics considering I don't follow the show anymore. Hence, I'd say it was more of a joke than "complaining and blaming."
Hey if you didn't meant that way I am sorry.I felt bad for Aashi .She always give her 100% to her posts.Sorry for misunderstanding....
Originally posted by: ak_sajan
heyy its ok...it was just tht...wen u said na its ur fault felt a lil bad...but now its ok😛evn kris felt so coz she felt d same like i.....but its ok....will upload d pics daily...aftr ol its abt sajan/monaya....😊m srry if u felt bad....
Yeah I kind of understand. I meant to say "It's your own fault for getting us used to expecting snapshots in your posts." I know I should have completed my sentence! The other problem is I don't use emoticons, so it becomes difficult to figure out my tone - if I had a smiley face, you'd know I was being humourous.
And no, you don't need to be sorry cuz I didn't feel bad at all.