guysss.......subha subha T2

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

are haan.....

mere to ajj din bana gaya....😉😛..
i mean atlast Kolkata ki kisi bhi news papar par......
HUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN
mila...😆😆...
haan yaar..mazak nehi.......sach me yea log to koi info dete hi nehi......
bhala hoo srk ka ki kam kam se uske liye humare Hussain to mila.....
ok now bakbak band yea lo...artical..😊..

SRK holds the key

Shah Rukh Khan has been signed on as the brand ambassador of Kingdom of Dreams, India's "first live entertainment and leisure destination" located in Gurgaon. A unique initiative by The Great Indian Nautanki Company, a joint venture between Wizcraft and Apra Group of Companies, it aims to offer theme-based entertainment experiences and promote Indian culture to patrons from here and across the globe. SRK was presented the 'key to the kingdom' at a glittering event at the venue.

The evening also saw the grand premiere of Zangoora — The Gypsy Prince, which is being billed as "the world's biggest Bollywood musical". The grandiose production which aims to take viewers on a whirlwind tour through Indian cinema on stage featured actors Hussain Kuwajerwala, Gauhar Khan and Kashmira Irani among others.

"Kingdom of Dreams is reflective of India, its rich culture and seamless heritage and I am proud to promote my country through this platform," said Shah Rukh. "Having watched Zangoora, I can say it is nothing short of a magical journey encapsulating the best of Indian cinema, on stage. It gives me great pleasure to be associated with a brand that has set the stage for entertainment at its very best."

lov,❤️
Tama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
NICE ONE.......TAMA........😊