Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

if thats the case khabri was not wrong, may be he did not know about the trapπŸ˜•

He would definitely have known something...otherwise how would the guy who kidnapped Tarika and Sonali know that Abhijeet was coming there?

The khabri knew 'something'...,maybe not the fact that that's a gas chamber. He was probably told to just give Abhijeet the address and maybe lock the door.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
The way I see it Khabri was not wrong. The DON's goons were keeping a watch on Abhi Sir as can be seen in the per-second-photo-clicking session. They knew CID will some how manage to reach the garage, so the trap was ready.

As it is we know how dialog writers goofup. Just like Daya Sir's dialog about Salunkhe hiding something from them, this too was an unnecessary one from Abhi Sir.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabha.

As it is we know how dialog wroters goofup. Just like Daya Sir's dialog about Salunkhe hiding something from them, this too was an unnecessary one from Abhi Sir.

Maybe not unnecessary....Abhijeet probably trusted his khabris and felt 'let down'.

Let's move on now. 😊
dr.fahmi thumbnail
i agree with prabha. the way these don-guys are working they are leaving behind something as clues so CID can reach them, as said by daya sir, that trap was set up by them. khabri was not aware of that
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shagnika

i guess Visrom is right...although i never thought it that way!!! In a way its possible that the Khabri was the one who informed the DON that Abhijeet and tasha were coming..but i am fully confused!!!!πŸ˜•

Any way Don is not specific about his policies and dont have a character. Sad to see such a retarded persona like this, no connection to promo.
Will they stop showing The Don again and again. Its so boring.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess we are done with enough of dialogues disection ...isnt it?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

Will they stop showing The Don again and again. Its so boring.

Yeah so much suspense for a Side Kick. Upar se he is so unimpressive. Nothing in the eyes, nothing in the tone. bakwaas. I want to get over this Side Kick ASAP. And why do I feel this Side Kick has got older within two episodes. In part 1 the guy in the end seemed young and at the end of Part 2 he seemed too old.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

i agree with prabha. the way these don-guys are working they are leaving behind something as clues so CID can reach them, as said by daya sir, that trap was set up by them. khabri was not aware of that

Kabri knows about gas chamber and he locked the door IMO. If Don is busy with transporting bandits then he cant arrange gas chamber.

No offence.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Yeah so much suspense for a Side Kick. Upar se he is so unimpressive. Nothing in the eyes, nothing in the tone. bakwaas. I want to get over this Side Kick ASAP. And why do I feel this Side Kick has got older within two episodes. In part 1 the guy in the end seemed young and at the end of Part 2 he seemed too old.

The Don removing the mask was the stupid scene ever. If Don is in Paris then why that mask?
If he is in Mumai, then why that phone calls?
prabha. thumbnail
If this is HD and not a Side Kick, this series is already in the trash can. But I would like to beleive he is not. This is a local Mumbai DON hired to finish the job

I think, this is the ladder
HD (in Paris) assigned work to
Pankaj Tripathi [main Villian of Powder] (in Shanghai) who assigned to
XYZ (in London)  who assigned work to
Local Don (in Mumbai) who has been assigning work to his group members and he is the one we are currently seeing singing "Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai"