Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey....
wow...amazing siggies n avis .........
lovely updt............
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG MD u are rocking it... *round of applause* oye i have a request lol

U knw that vid int of sehbu?? theres three things i want as avi shud i cut and upload it or u gt it ???

i want the bit wen he kisses that kid and she kisses him back 😍
Text: Cutee pie

Wen he waves his hands to say hi and then says thanx NADZ 🀣 i love it wen they say it so join MA ka nadz and his Nadz 😍

And thirdly...
The one wer he blows a kiss shyly *faints* lol

No rush make it as u wish, size u can make them a lil big like the Drashu and mayank ones above... let me knw if u can
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
SHILPZZZZZZZZZZZZ πŸ€— pm me also wen u update ok πŸ˜› and yes i loved all the siggies u made for 100th and also my avi and waiting for my avi request πŸ˜ awesome yaar update soon awesome work πŸ‘πŸ‘
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

U knw that vid int of sehbu?? theres three things i want as avi shud i cut and upload it or u gt it ???

Wen he waves his hands to say hi and then says thanx NADZ 🀣 i love it wen they say it so join MA ka nadz and his Nadz 😍

And thirdly...

No rush make it as u wish, size u can make them a lil big like the Drashu and mayank ones above... let me knw if u can

haila u know shilpzz promised to make me one as well πŸ€£πŸ€£ bt i have diff parts she already has one request and coz i cant give itcf links to anyone she has to make them sorry shilpzz  πŸ˜† u love me naa πŸ€— πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
sweet.melody thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

And thirdly...

Ok so you want 3 seperate avis? or do you want them all in one?

or should I make 3 and stack them? I'm confused πŸ˜†

also can you tell me in which part of the video he kisses the kid, and which part he says thanks Nadz.. and which part he blows a flying kiss in? cause i still havent seen video πŸ€”

and Marz I know your ILU was in the 3rd part right?
YuNa4ever thumbnail
yes he says i love you in part 3 and says it 5 times.. and oye shilpzz at the end of tht also include teh flying kiss i told u na didnt i πŸ€” bus anyways yes part 3 main i love u and then last part main flying kiss hai at the end include tht all in 1 πŸ˜ƒ and write on it mr adorable β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ and yes coliurs ur own coz remember im not creative πŸ€£ yes this is my 3rd request u can take time with this πŸ€£πŸ€£
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 okay shilpzz u make three avis and stack them 🀣🀣 and lekha loved ur avis and thought i amde them so she has a req i think bhool gayi aana 🀣🀣 i will give her the link again 🀣🀣

i will upload those three scenes for u babe πŸ˜‰
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 SHilpzzz thnx soo much for the sehbu abi β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— check pm πŸ€£