Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Rumi dear, lovely update!

Actually it's sort of so cute to see Armaan all uncomfortable in the presence of Jessica..and the preview was so sweet..both in orange..it's sort of crazy but they looked cute together sitting on that bench with their faces turned away from each other, both looking disgusted! 😛
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Actually it's sort of so cute to see Armaan all uncomfortable in the presence of Jessica..and the preview was so sweet..both in orange..it's sort of crazy but they looked cute together sitting on that bench with their faces turned away from each other, both looking disgusted! 😛

Too true! Velly velllly cuuuuuuuute😳😳

Everyone thinks they look like a couple of Orange Colas... but I'm scared😭.. kahin aisa toh nahin that they have both taken up SAINTHOOD😛😭

Thankyou Rumi, it's so much fun reading through your updates!!!!!🤗 I can relive it and enjoy it all over again!!!😳

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

rouble thumbnail
thanks for the update Rumi!😊
girls_respect thumbnail

Thanx 4 the wonderful update Rumi :)

ummm thumbnail

Looks like the scene where Jassi remembers Armaan telling her about her green dress was added recently.. Armaan had the same long hair in it that he sports these days!!

I though Jassi looked a little like Priya Rajvansh yesterday in that orange dress.. especially her hair!

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this does not prolong for long...I  want to see how and what jassi does in GM
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I want Jassi to get to GM as fast as possible. Im glad Armaan is only going to Jessica for GM. 😳😆😈
Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx a lot!😊
Appreciate!😊