Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post Arp !! Needless to say, I love all your ideas.

But esp the red-check shirt one. 😳  πŸ˜†

JShukla thumbnail

Arp, You are worried about his clothes, I am worried about whether the enfant terrible ate anything, another friend of ours is worried if he has been standing all day behind trees, bushes, walls. I am also worried that all this hunger, tiredness and stinky clothes are not good for the evening act!  And Haley.. yeah  similar hairstyle. Shilpa , umm may be she had to treat patients in Snajeevani, so apparted from the court.

And the Sid's' shake your bon bon' act was definitely a menace to womankind in general.

You definitely brightened my day with this crackling post over our cranky protagonists. I doubt if CVs have got any ideas, but it brightened my day………

I hope Armaan gets his amnesia attack again and Sid leaves R after telling everyone about her glorious act  and then gets a good girl for himself while r cares for a pagal Armaan all her life………..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy post <3..

OMG.. CV has gone bonkers.. And lets see what Riddhima will say in her defense.. But I am at least happy that after this, Armaan can NEVER be able to look into Sid's eyes directly.. I will LOVE to see the SHAME in AR's eyes and the brutal hatred in Sid's eyes for them :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE ur post sweety!

I want Sid to say nothing and leave.. OR, just say 1 words or 2.. Like 'Chiiii' or 'Thank You Riddhima' and leave :)
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arps LOVE yr post awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Any ways I'm pretty sure to the rest of the world red vs white is not "suhaag/love" vs "purity/cleanliness" its Devil vs Angel.  And clearly you have assigned the colors correctly, I mean sweet husbands who put up with mentally ill wives deserve to be called angels, and ex's that are really bhooths out to avenge true love are kind of like the devil. Just my personal opinion no need to get all bent out o

YESSSSSS THIS NEEDS STANDING OVATIONπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love love love your post arps!!

I thought DMG had hit rock bottom during the lonavla phase but no, they've managed to find even a further ditch to drop themselves into!!

Im with guddi on this one- Sid should give give AR the dirtiest, filthiest looks and walk off into the sunset never to return!!

And if people think AR are going to be happy together after what they did, then boy are they wrong!!

If they had any decency left they would both die of shame!!

Go sid, go back to houston and find a girl who deserves you!!

Oh and thanks cv- you did in one go what we SR fans have been trying to say the last 9 months!! You finally, even though unintentionally made sid the hero of DMg and managed to make armaan the villain!!

Way yo go cv's and thanks!! Sid has been elevated and walked away with all the audiences sympathy!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arpuuu *hugs*
awesome post my dear..
Dis is better den d actual episode..
I loved each & every word said by u. Specially d way u described d
red vs white or I should sat
devil vs angel
I thought after what she will do wid her ex she will not wear these 2 colours in her whole life..

And yes I also want to ask dis Ques. dat where d hell is Shilpa ?? Is she playing a cheer girl & dancing on d 'Saajana' BG ??
And yes I will b soooooooo happy to see my Sid scoring again & again....
And abt dat bhoot oops I mean Sid's sooo called bro grrrrr
I think soon we will see him singing a song ' bhoot hoon mai ' lols
& abt his outfit , as we all know dat he was in KKK3 he must hav used all his clothes there so he has nothing to wear now...lols
Abt Sid he has a heart of gold. His only fault is dat he loves his so called wife unconditionally. He trust her more than himself...
I think he might forgive her but will maintain distance from her..... If something like dis happens I don't think he will b able to touch her or even look at her.....
But I want him to just blast on his so called wife. I want d same Sid during d Lonawala incident...
Dis disgusting woman don't deserves a man like Sid in her life. I want her to tadapofy 4 Sid

And our great CVS
Plzzz read dis post u will get great points 4 cost cutting
I think u should stop shooting new scenes Bcoz u already hav a bank of FB's . One day ur shows name will also come in FB
' Dill Mill Gayye Flashbacks '

great post Arpu muhaaaz...
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arp😊

Brilliant Post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Made My Day.

LMFAO.....LMFAO

Well Feels Good to see That Riddhima still knows the Difference b/w Purity & Lust.
By the Way,Riddhima Looked so Happy when she was scoring Goals in the match & Suddenly After Yuna's Convo,She's depressed.

I'll Thanks CV's Coz I Always Hated Armaan/KSG & CV's made Sure that His Own Fans will too Hate Him.

Sid is the Real Hero Of DMG.....UnSung Hero.

Btw For Shilpa......Her Day was Off.She Plays Cricket Yaar.Not Rugby.She was Enjoying Her Food.

shivbos thumbnail
arman shud b no where in the scene he shud njoy with shilpa now sid & ridz r married he shud get lost 4rm their life. ARMAN IS SOOOOOOO DISGUSTING i hate him....sid is far much better than him