Transcript of KSG IF video interview about KKK3

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey folks, I just penned down this transcript of KSG's IF interview

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/96855-karan-singh-grover-shares-his-experience-of-fear-factor-khatron.htm

If there is any mistake then correction is welcome. Thanks.

Hi this is Karan Singh Grover and you are watching me on India-forums.com. Keep watching. Firstly I would like to thank you for all the love and support through everything and secondly please watch its something you haven't seen it do all year. It's a lot of fun to watch. Its beautiful. We shot at beautiful locations. We did very gross things. You will love watching it. So, watch.

It was lot of fun. Bohot Maja aya. Very dangerous. But beautiful place, we shot there.

Ghuma nehi. Bilkul time nehi mila. We were just working all day. Thodi jaga gaye. Copa-kabana Beach. Bohot acchi jaga thi. Then we went to Apinima beach also. That was also very nice. We saw a little bit of night life also in Lapa.

Kafi stunts thi. 19-20 I think. Saab jaga chot lag gayi. I hurt my knee, I hurt my hand, shoulders, back. There was one stunt where we were about 65 or 80 feet up on the air aur usme ek barrel tha jiske upar khari hoke, ther was no support, you can't hold anything, hung by harness ofcourse. So you can't fall and die. Basically we have to move the whole barrel with our feet to the other end. That's very difficult. Besides I was not well that day and I fell after the first step.

Ek aur tha actually. Ek body bag mein humko dalaa tha. Aur uske andar they put about 5 thousand maggets, about 2 buckets of amazon cockroaches. That was very big and really stinky. And about three buckets of earthworms. One earthworm was this big(Showed by using hand). They put it all on our face and body. We were supposed to wear only shorts,  no socks, no shoes, no shirt and they close the body bag from outside. And inside your hand is tied. They put you in the darkroom. You have to open the whole thing in 3 minutes. That was fun.

(About winner) 

Actually mujhe jitna chahiyetha par who hua nehi(laughing). But there are very strong competition between Dino and Shabbir. So One of them I think.

(About Priyanka) 

She was good. She was fun. She was awesome person to wirk with.. Hope to work with her soon. And she is very friendly very supportive and she has a little suggestic evil sight to her because she just love to watching us to do all these stunts. But otherwise she is fun lot of fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for sharing that gooni stuff is today. KGS doing it haila