Very desperately important!!

praks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay people, hello!!
Well, I've been torturing my poor brains all this while(it's been almost 2 months) and I've been trying to recall the name of this one programme(serial) which used to be aired on Sony TV around 1999-2000, around the time of the show Hubahu(starring Sandhya Mridul). Okay, so this serial had this one woman, who was married to a man(yeah, obviously, because in those times gay marriages were not popular you see 😉 ). Anyway, so I remember that Aashish Chowdhary played the role of this husband and this girl(his wife) was a very pretty and cute girl. Aashish Chowdhary's character's father was on a wheelchair and this girl was the ideal daughter-in-law. Now, Aashish Chowdhary's character was involved in this major affair with another woman and his wife was aware of this fact, although she got to know only after the marriage. This other woman, I guess, was played be Achint Kaur. And the title song was very beautifully written and sung. This protagonist wore a white coloured churidar-kurta in the video of the title song. (Please Please Please)n tell me what the name of this serial is?!!! I am so eager to find out. Please help this poor soul!! Please!!!!!!! 😭 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know why this is so desperately imp to you 😊 - but the name of the serial was Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye - the girl's name was Karthika and the other woman was Perizaad. 

A simple google search got me the info  - I had seen it before too!!