*MC No.1 chit chat corner*

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hey every1!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
welcome 2 to the
**chat corner of
Meethi Chhoori No. 1** πŸ€—
as it is said  avoid chatting in da other threads 2 so I thot of opening this thread where u can chat freelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

plz follow some rules given below!!!

RULES:
bashing is not allowed... there are many celebs participating in the same show... every1 has their own choice n so 1 shud respect another's choice...
no arguments... no using any kind of offensive language that hurts any body's feelings...
the moderators will be informed n requested 2 close the thread if the environment gets heated up...

😊**so plz try to keep da conversations healthy**
😊

Enjoy!!!
πŸ₯³

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 creating dis thread anamika..

Good Job..!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
ur welcome😊 keep on chatting.. n invite ppl u knwπŸ˜›
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anamika163

ur welcome😊 keep on chatting.. n invite ppl u knw<πŸ˜›

Dont worry Anu slowly slowly people will start coming here who will visit dis forum..!!!
This thread was needed nd finally u made it..!!! 😳Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Dont worry Anu slowly slowly people will start coming here who will visit dis forum..!!!
This thread was needed nd finally u made it..!!! 😳

yah yaar... this was actually neededπŸ˜› chatting is fun!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wohoo thanks for creating this thread as i didn't want to spam the other threads with my nonsense. πŸ˜†

I'm still reeling from the Sanaya 'run baby run' comment. It was just so cute. I was also glad that they edited out the part where she drinks and then forgets the question asked as that made her look drunk.

Ragini is cool. She is not phased by what people say, she is lil tomboyish in nature but that is what makes her so fab. And her dressing style is very girly and elegant.

Who else should come on the show?
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would like to see Sanjeeda Sheikh, Rati Pandey, Drashti Dhami, Natasha Sharma. Only if they don't mind the format/content as these are some of the current popular actresses of prime time so viewers would be more interested in seeing them in their real avatars. What say?

There are loads more like Ankita from PR, Rubina from CB, Pooja Gor from Pratigya. It depends if they want to keep their screen image intact then they may prefer not to take part.

I do really want to see more fresh blood on the show. I mean they need to vary the participants each week so we get new dynamics as otherwise the regulars would have bonded and be dominating the show.
shonaveer thumbnail
Hey, add me up too..

P.S u can call me shona..

Hey, i also wanna see sanjeeda, rati, drashti.. N others.. It would be fun !! :)
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesii

I would like to see Sanjeeda Sheikh, Rati Pandey, Drashti Dhami, Natasha Sharma. Only if they don't mind the format/content as these are some of the current popular actresses of prime time so viewers would be more interested in seeing them in their real avatars. What say?

There are loads more like Ankita from PR, Rubina from CB, Pooja Gor from Pratigya. It depends if they want to keep their screen image intact then they may prefer not to take part.

I do really want to see more fresh blood on the show. I mean they need to vary the participants each week so we get new dynamics as otherwise the regulars would have bonded and be dominating the show.

Agree. It would be more fun if the contestants are changing every week !!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonaveer

Agree. It would be more fun if the contestants are changing every week !!

i too agree with u guies.. i wud lyk 2 c Sanjeeda n Rati too... as 4 now just w8ing 4 Sakshi... dying 2 c her😍