Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sharmii Apu's Picture in your Siggy is really sweet,hot,& bestOriginally posted by: ZGLS5MY44ZBKGC5W
I Can Totally understand why a lot of people miss Sadhana.Khushi itself is an extremely lovable child.
cts are trying to show Khushi as "Sadhna's roop"...many dialogues, whether from ragini, Vasu have sort of hinted to that..Originally posted by: SNZAVRAQ2P5FBGO4
I Can Totally understand why a lot of people miss Sadhana.Khushi itself is an extremely lovable child.
this pregnancy and premarital sex is a very bad example to show for a lead...Originally posted by: narangi_77
what can one say? Khushi is a special child....I just feel bad that itni si umar mem ise itni sacrifices deni pad rahi hain,,,,i mean i wish ragini and anmol can protect this child...
I don't understand why they need this ugly tarun-sakshi track... it is at the expense of Khushi who is a child (and Alekh)...i really don;t like that....it feels exploitative somehow.
Angini to the rescue! please!
Originally posted by: Ashrozia
Real characters like Sakshi exist. A lead's life can also teach a lesson to many others who have gone astray. If they can use a lead to send out a social message, then it's all the more worth it :)