Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

well 

the last scene was an indication of the way this is gng...armaan gng towards shilpa and riddhma gng where sid had gone.i guess on 20th aug dmg started and now again on 20th august the cv's r starting a new chapter of dmg

Exactly my thoughts! 3 yrs ago AR(KaSH) had taken steps towards each other, today current A-R parted forever. This showdown was necessary to purge all residual feelings. One door is closed forever and a new door has opened. If CVs take it well, this show has so much potential at this moment that it can regain its original glory. 
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, I would like to add that today if it had been a showdown with just A and R present, Armaan would have listened to everything quietly and taken all the blame - just like what he has done so far. It was Shilpa's presence and R's constant tirade against her that broke his shell, and all the feelings poured out. Unknown to Armaan and even to Shilpa, she has been catalyst in his healing process.

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is every thing
he is like she didnt sat quite,she didnt ask me to promise,she didnt done that,wah armaan kafi defending kar rahe ho n the high light FOR GOD SAKE,SHILPA KO BLAME KARNA BAND KARO,haaye i love that n in my ears those words ran like any thing that i totally ignored the next part except i know it before from coming up
swetha
padamSAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wanna shilpa not actually ignore but something like that armaan, and see how would he react
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i cant wait for kash to happend and " For God's sakes, stop blaming Shilpa"this line made my day
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
even i was jumping when he said that line
cant wait till he falls in love with her
ArSh all the way