Harmony Between LNMJ, RBO & Geet Members

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have wanted to post this before, but due to the sensitive nature of it's subject, I have been afraid....I mean this sincerely and once again apologise if my previous comment offended....They were not ment in a bashing context or aimed at any one in particular....I am always careful not to offend and like all of us, I just want a friendly and peaceful interaction between IF members😊.

In the early days of this forum I noticed slight tension and remained silent, because I had recent experience of animosity towards a lead, due to attachments from a previous a show....Many of you can undesrtand that, word of mouth has the potentual to distory the peace of a forum and ruin a shows popularity....I can't prove or give evidence of such negativity affecting a show, but I am sure many of you know what I am trying to explain..... 

No one wants their favourite show to end.....But these thing happen and we have to move on....We have a right to petition peacefully and perhaps in the furture, our favourites may come in another show....But until that happens we have to value good work and not dimiss it, just because we do not like something about it.....

There has been lots of things said across many forums, maybe some things were just said in the heat of the moment and on reflection thes words were regretted.....We also sometimes forget, if we have right to say what we wish, so does everyone esle....So we have to remember to give respect in order to receive it.....

So to end with,  let by gones be by gones, because life is too short for fighting....Let's put aside comparing as every show is unique, with a diffrent message.....Support your favourite stars whatever they do and remember this is the nature of show business....Change is inevitable, so we should try and find the good in each new thing😃....

I will try my level best to be more careful with my comments....Not just because I want to follow IF rules, but for harmony between our forums and to promote friendship across all forums😊....

Thanks for reading😳.....

@Mods - Sorry, kuch zaayda hogaya....Please close if you want to.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome topic
agree the forums should have harmony and we should be careful
next time
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May, I am proud of you honey!! *hugs*

Everyone, I think when we come on IF, we need to keep others in the forefront. If we start our topics, conversations with the mindset that "no matter what" we would maintain peace and listen to other, respect their opinion, there is no way there would be any argument! Every actor and soap is unique and they all deserve appeciation and feedback! Everyone has negatives and positive and everyone has an opinion! IF is to express opinion and not for Bashing!

It becomes our responsibility that when we see Bashing, we dont reply back by series of bashings! We are matured enough to handle things and convert a heated argument to a congenial one with everyone aware of everyone's opinion and respecting it, but not necessary agreeing to it! Ever tried speaking sweetly to someone who is fuming. He would fume once, twice but then he has to melt! Try it!!! 😛..All of us get acrried away at times, when we dont see our Fav actors or track going the way we want, but we are the oens who can help our fellow members get over it!

So, lets decide today in our minds that
- I am here to only make friends and NO ENEMIES ever!
- I would respect everyone's opinion no matter what!
- I would put on others shoes and trying seeing things from his perspective, if the shoes are still too big for my tiny feet, I will close the argument congenially and come out of it smiling
- Every Actor and SOAP has something to offer!

Lets decide this in our mind and move forward!

Now, for the group Hug of all the four forums!!!

Love,
DD

sareeta thumbnail
Very well said May. I do deeply apologize if anything I've said has appeared rude.

In requesting to ignore nasty comments, I only meant that we should let go and not prolong the discussion... coz , eventually things would cool down.

Every show has its flavor and its audience and we respect that.

And I hope the discussions would be limited in the forums to the specific show only and not any other.

Heres to  more peaceful discussions on the forum.😊
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ may thanx dear for bringing peace.,and harmony.

completely agree with u. Life is too short to make friends and why waste it in making enemies.

I also  take this opputunity to whole hearted apologise to anyone whom i have offended by my comments.Really i mean it. sorry dears.

And we must also remember that most of us are all for some entertainment and  nice interaction after a hard  tiring day  and it would be bad for all  of us if we land up being more tensed after visitng the forum.,of any show.

And COMPLETELY AGREE.
Each show,each character,each actor and each pair have their own charm and noway they are superior or inferior to each other
.Thye should never ever be compared'

And also to the fact that discussions to be limited to the specific show forum and should not include any other.As far as possible we must try and build friendship and not viceversa.

we are all one large family of IF and we must forget all these little frictions and move ahead.,hand in hand.

Once again i apologise if i had hurt the sentiments of any other fan. any time I luv all of u honestly
luv shriya.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mwah Guys! I am proud of each one of you!!!
My commandos!! 👏⭐️
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats off to you May,I am proud of being around you in this forum,you are absolutely right and saying what you feel is not bad infact thats what humanity meant,you have a right to share  your feelings and thats what you have done !!!
yes we must not fight as serials are like trains (comes and go one after the other) as yesterday was LNMDJ,today is RBO and at future it may be anything but because of them we must not hurt ourself or others just enjoy the show !!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May,
Fully agree with you... we are here to make friends and discuss our favorite shows and stars, so that should be the most important point of being on IF.

I also apologize if my comments hurt anyone. I have not watched many shows, and truly do not wish ill for any show, or any effort by fans of some shows to request another season...wish them luck in their efforts...

This is a suggestions for the mods... I can also send this to Mr.Vijay if they agree... there won't be any problem between forums if there is a strict rule that no other show will be discussed in a forum except the one it is made for.

Otherwise it ends up being a question of who said what first, how long one remains quiet before retorting, and who gets to report it first.

If all forums followed this rule, why would there be any problem? If it is wrong, it is wrong, no matter how little or big the criticism is, of other shows and other stars....

Kindly let me know if this suggestion could be put forward to all IF mods.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May !  .... 🤗 to you for posting this ...

At the end of the day ..... we all come here for some light-hearted discussion and to unwind from a stressfull day ...

So, we should keep in mind the simple motto of  "Live & let live" ...

Of course sometimes we get carried away by our love for some character ... but we should try to rein our thots ... and all will be well ...

Let there be peace in the forum .....

🤗 to all !

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gals pl.don't blame anybody widout any proof.I knw lnmdj forum members hv always bashed rbo and yashashri but dat doesn't mean we will also bash dem and blame dem widout any proof.
Pl.don't do dat again.