Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Perfangel you took the words right out of my mouth....posted the same sentiment in another topic.

But yeh i agree that they're building it up for the Shilpa/Riddhima track and they need to show the tension before they reveal the truth.

It's similar to the whole Grey's Anatomy track with the two sisters.

I think people like to get worked up in this forum and start the instant bashing and criticism...Bechari Jennifer has to put up with all the feedback and she can't even explain why.

I also agree that Riddhima has now grown up, she's matured and she's had to go through a lot in life and that's etched her character and made her stronger.

She's also got to be disciplined in the hospital as she's in charge and has to set an example. Shilpa is still young and has the innocence of youth therefore her character is more lighthearted.

I think once everything is cleared up we'll see a relaxed Riddhima.

CoolSawariya Ramzaan Mubarak to you also and to everyone else
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ramadhan Mubarak ๐Ÿค—

the reason why Shilpa gets a scolding from Riddhima in my opinion is becoz Riddhima knows Shilpa is getting close toArmaan, which she's despising but not saying... This way she feels by scolding her, she can get her away from Armaan.. Her way of some sort 'protecting' Armaan

a personal opinion no intention to hurt anyone! <3
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I love yr posts..ridz has done the right thing..I dont even spare my kids for jumpimg up and down the bed..shilpa was looking silly..no intern does it..

๐Ÿ˜†well they got ppl mock married in the canteen , now this fight between senior doc and intern ..not to forget what they did to shanky in papa jag jye ge song..So the cvs r cracked up..........๐Ÿ˜•
nazmobile thumbnail
Yeh after that whole 'Papa Jag Jaye' drama Shanky came down hard on Riddhima and he made her aware that she's a senior doctor and he expected more from her etc so she's now just trying to do the right thing.

I also agree sometimes the interns forget that they're in a hospital and that they're supposed to be saving lives.
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think I posted in multiple posts yesterday regarding this topic and I would say the same again here.... I wouldn't say Riddhima was completely wrong... but it definitely shows riddhima in an extremely poor light that in spite of all the experiences that she has gone through in life, she still found it necessary to talk abt someone's upbringing!!! My team member behaved inappropriately in office, I will definitely scold him/her... But I would definitely not ask him abt his upbringing or cast aspersions on that and as far as I know at least in my work place people who take a professional issue and make it a personal one are not respected that much and it just takes away the point that they are trying to make while the other person will completely focus on the personal hurt/insult as the case may be! Shilpa deserved a dressing down, but a professional one.. Riddhima had no call to bring her upbringing there and it doesn't reflect well on Riddhima... someone said abt Dr.Kirti!! She would definitely have roasted her for doing what she did... but Dr.Kirti in all the 3 years of the show never got personal or questioned anybody's upbringing although she was really really strict and even harsh at times with them.... Now that is being professional... and dedicated.... But RM did not seem that way to me.... and this is not the only time she did it either.... she has consistently done this.... I was with her till the part where she brought in the family! Irrespective of whether shilpa has a family or not or whether she has a heart breaking story or not RM had no business bringing in the family there.... But... having said all that, yeah it is the CVs building up for all the drama and the characters are just doing what is written for them!! But then that way you cannot say anything abt any character on the show because they are all just doing what is being asked of them... so that way no character should be bashed or questioned !! But unfortunately discussions never remains discussions here... it always deteriorates to bashing and some people from both sides specialize in that!!!
Edited by solembaum - 13 years ago
nazmobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

I think I posted in multiple posts yesterday regarding this topic and I would say the same again here.... I wouldn't say Riddhima was completely wrong... but it definitely shows riddhima in an extremely poor light that in spite of all the experiences that she has gone through in life, she still found it necessary to talk abt someone's upbringing!!! My team member behaved inappropriately in office, I will definitely scold him/her... But I would definitely not ask him abt his upbringing or cast aspersions on that and as far as I know at least in my work place people who take a professional issue and make it a personal one are not respected that much and it just takes away the point that they are trying to make while the other person will completely focus on the personal hurt/insult as the case may be! Shilpa deserved a dressing down, but a professional one.. Riddhima had no call to bring her upbringing there and it doesn't reflect well on Riddhima... someone said abt Dr.Kirti!! She would definitely have roasted her for doing what she did... but Dr.Kirti in all the 3 years of the show never got personal or questioned anybody's upbringing although she was really really strict and even harsh at times with them.... Now that is being professional... and dedicated.... But RM did not seem that way to me.... and this is not the only time she did it either.... she has consistently done this.... I was with her till the part where she brought in the family! Irrespective of whether shilpa has a family or not or whether she has a heart breaking story or not RM had no business bringing in the family there.... But... having said all that, yeah it is the CVs building up for all the drama and the characters are just doing what is written for them!! But then that way you cannot say anything abt any character on the show because they are all just doing what is being asked of them... so that way no character should be bashed or questioned !! But unfortunately discussions never remains discussions here... it always deteriorates to bashing and some people from both sides specialize in that!!!

Yeh it is a shame, and i'm relatively new to the show in that it's only now that i'm following it from the episodes dating back to Jennifer's entry in 2009 and i have to say i love the show. It has a great mix of characters, romance, comedy and story suspense.

And i love all the actors that seem to be doing such a great job, but i'm astounded at the amount bashing and negativity that's going on.
romancing..in..d..hosp..is..sincerity.rly?