Answer to why Riddhima yells at Shilpa

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Phew so many people have asked the question today. Why is she so angry? why does she yell at Shilpa so much? Why does she constantly lecture ? Why is so mean

BECAUSE THEY ARE HEADING TOWARD A SHILPA AND RIDDHIMA TRACK!!!

Riddhima has to say tons and tons and tons of mean things to Shilpa before she finds out she has a connection with Shilpa. Then she will cry and regret it. Then they will bond. Of course I am guessing it's a sister track. It could be a cousin track, could be any other illogical track for that matter 😕🥱

That's how Riddhima works. She says things, does things then she regrets it and she makes up for it. Sort of like a Disney show character. 😆 (You know how in every episode Hannah/miley does something wrong then she has to fix it. It's the same formula for all the other disney characters too..)

KSG is going to be busy soon, KW is already busy if some of you couldn't tell. It only leaves these two. JW is also sorta busy.🤔 But still they are heading toward the sister track.

Guys I know we hate mean people and all. We also hate lectures. But stop taking everything in face value. 😛 Of course any proper doctor who likes discipline would question a grown up intern jumping up and down on patient's bed. Even at home when I do my siblings get mad 😕.
I love Shilpa, I am not pointing fingers at her. I no longer point fingers at anyone for stupidity. CVS have lost it. COMPLETELY!!  I am not saying it as an angry fan, they write such illogical things that I feel like I get dumber every time I see the show. They are making all the characters do things that don't make sense.

Riddhima is no longer a girl, she is a woman. So obviously she is a more serious person. The hospital is her home. She is more attached to it than anyone. It's like she grew up here so when something goes wrong she gets angry. Big deal!! Come to my house and mess with the order I will yell at you too 😡  I will shut up now.😔

Good night guys!! Ramadan Mubarak to all of you who will start fasting tomorrow.

I just had to share my two cents

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
True no character is shown to have sense any longer.Its not even a flaw with the character but the story or illogical script.Riddhima did scream on Shilpa because she was wrong,yes ofcourse her words were harsh which werent needed ,but she did have a reason to summon and shout.
CHILL YAAR

anti SR fans just need a way to bash ridz and sid

its not new

its foolish of us if we try to find reasons in their baseless accusations

even more foolish of us if we try to give them reasons

coz they will never stop bashing SR for the crime of falling for each other

so just chill

i love this version of RIDZ

jenny plays it to the T

what do u think..........they dont get it

they very well do

bur still mk such senseless accusations

so just let them b

they r a part of our forum and we hv to live with it

coming to the cvs and characters..............i think DMG cvs hv done an AMAZING job with all the 4 characters

i was never a riddhima fan........BUT I JUST LOVE THIS RIDZY

funkybratz thumbnail
first RAMDAN MUBARAK
okie...i guess you are right they are heading towards shilpa and ridhima track...and as you said ridhima would soon realize her mistakes and would accept shilpa like she is.
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey perfan long time haan..well u r right that riddhima is a woman,..but even a professional person and that too a doctor has no right to say bad things abt their growing up...m in college n people in colege misbehave with teachers,argue with them n do silly things but teachers never point someone on their childhood,parents or their upbringing...i knw u mean she is like a strict senior doctor but no senior can question his junior abt his upbringing....and u r right cv's are definitely making her a disney character...lol....this statement was damn funny...ok but i dont n feel that the upbringing part in riddhima's lecture was uncalled for...well siddhant was right riddhima has become butler..lol
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikki0809

hey perfan long time haan..well u r right that riddhima is a woman,..but even a professional person and that too a doctor has no right to say bad things abt their growing up...m in college n people in colege misbehave with teachers,argue with them n do silly things but teachers never point someone on their childhood,parents or their upbringing...i knw u mean she is like a strict senior doctor but no senior can question his junior abt his upbringing....and u r right cv's are definitely making her a disney character...lol....this statement was damn funny...ok but i dont n feel that the upbringing part in riddhima's lecture was uncalled for...well siddhant was right riddhima has become butler..lol

Totally agree with that. But they needed Shilpa to cry. So they had to make Riddhima say such things. Just like they had to make Shilpa talk about Sid and Rid to Armaan.

They write these stuff and then we have to make sense of it. 😆

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima,😛

I Agree with your Posts.
I too watch Disney Shows & DMG Cv's have the habit of Copying scenes from everywhere.They're Running out of Ideas.
I think Riddhima has got the Hint Coz at First meet Shilpa called her Riddhima Di & Riddhima suddenly Spurted Main yahaan koi naye Rishtey banane nahi aayi hoon.Somewhere Down the Line,Riddhima knows that there is bond b/w her & Shilpa & She is Piercing through Shilpa so that Shilpa comes out of her numbness about her chilhood & Reveal her Identity.
Well Shilpa Jumping & Dancing like a mad Girl was needed to be scolded yaar.
If Keerti would have been there,She would have done the same thing.
There is no point in Bashing Riddhima Modi.She is a Senior Doctor & Wants Discipline in the Hospital.
Riddhima is Sincere towards Work & that's why she expects Sincerity from others too.There's nothing wrong in it.
Sanjeevani is a hospital.Not a Recreation Centre.

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nyc topic.
well, ur rite we're heading towards a sister track...
but i dun think its going to be interesting to watch... 😕
I mean it wud be really annoying to see riddhima behaving in sucha weird manner!
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Khair Mubarak!

I agree with you, if I saw someone jumping liket that, then I would also question it. However, Riddhima got a bit too personal, like talking about her upbringing and all. I know they needed that to happen because they needed Shilpa to dance, but it was still horrible.

But then from Riddhima's POV, she doesn't know Shilpa's secret and maybe just assumed that she did have some elder in her life.
coolsawariya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
like ur topic................
Ramadan Mubarak to all of you who will start fasting tomorrow......................