Mera Naam Kareigi Roshan Writeup August 9, 2010

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi folks well I was asked to to the writeup for today...so I hope you enjoy it.

Reet has found out the truth about the fire and what her brother Kuwar has done in the situation.  She is devastated at what she has heard from the guy who put the fire on. Throughout the entire show she has a stunned look on her face and it starts from this point on.😕😕 She gets up and starts walking out and ends up in the rain. She keeps on walking not paying attention to the rain. She is stunned and shocked at what she has heard. Reet can't believe her brother would do something like this. 😡😡

The inspector follows her out into the rain and keeps calling her name.  She keeps on walking and he follows, while both are getting wet. He is worried about her. This scene with them standing in the raining talking was romantic. Yagya looks at Reet with such love in his eyes that he wants so help he so badly😉😉. Reet looks at him with these puppy eyes crying saying " what should I do.😊
 I betcha he wanted to hug her too.👏 Poor girl could use a hug but there was no hug..😭.😃😃

At one point Reet asks Yagya what is she going to do about this situation. If she tells her father the truth it will breakup the family and her father will be hurt. The inspector tells her that is it better for her to tell the truth even if does break up the family. The truth is important and will come out. Anyway Reet is not sure what to do. Yagysa puts Reet into a rickshaw and asks the little rickshaw man to take  Reethome to the Thakhur's  house. Does the man even know who the Thakhur is?
How does he know where the Thakhur's house is assuming he does not know?😆😆😆
There is a cover that is down in the ricksaw hat Reet can use to cover herself from the rain, but she is too shocked to do anything.  She comes home soaking wet and lost in thought. She has been a zombie.

Jasoda is pacing back and forth, she is waiting for Reet.  Ashiwaryi the other sis in law comes in and tells her about shopping. Josoda snaps at her and tells her to go away.
Ashiwaryi asks her why can't she be nicer to her, she is a sister in law. So Jasoda puts on a scarastic voice and pretends to sound sincere, but she does not.😡😡😡. She just wants to be left alone, so again she tells Ashiwaryi to get away. Ashiwaryi leaves with a strange look on her face which says "what is wrong with her. "  Asha is not very happy with Jasoda, who was rude to her. Jasoda is too self absorbed in her own world and she is worried about Reet coming back after talking to the Inspector.

Reet walks into the house all soaked and Jasoda asks her "where were you?"
Reet just keeps on looking at her with this stunned look. Jasoda tells her she has been gone for a long time. Reet asks Jasoda asks about the guy who started the fire. She asks, "Who is....? (dont remember the guy's name..sorry)  Jasoda looks shocked and does not know what to say. She is actually speechless. Reet tells her she went to the inspector and Jasoda goes on about how that is not good.😲😲

After a few minutes, Reet goes upstairs in Kuwar's room and she looks at him strangely. He is putting something into the closet and does not see her.  He turns around and looks at her and says " Oh  it is you chutkei." Reet keeps on staring intensely. Kuwar asks her what is wrong and she does not respond. She does this for another few minutes. After sometime she finally tells him about who put the fire and that she knows it is him. 😲😲

Kuwar looks at her shocked and by this time Jasoda has walked into the room and is listening to the conversation. Kuwar asks her how she found out about the fire and she tells him the inspector found out the truth and that she talked to the guy who set the fire, so she knows the entire truth. She can't believe her brother would do something like this.😡😡

Kuwar and Jasoda try and make her think the inpsector is lying and is making up stories. They tell her she should not believe him and that he is lying. They try to put the inspector down as usual.  Kuwar also asks her if she is going mad to think this. As they talk to her about this Reet starts to look confused and unsure.

Reet does not say anything during this time. She is just looking with the shock look😲😲😲.
It was so annoying, I wanted her to say something to her brother, but no Kuwar keeps on doing all the talking. Jasoda and Kuwar also try to convince her not to tell Thakhur. Kuwar threatens her and says if she tells the Thakhur, which she said she would, theThakhur will not believe her because he would set it up so that she looked like a liar and the inspector. Then Kuwar says that no one will believe her. It would break up the family

Reet runs off to her room after the intense conversation and is not sure of what to do. She talks to herself in her mind....If she tells the truth it will break up the family and if she does not everything will be the same, but there would be lies.  She is totally confused about what to do. Poor girl.

In the meantime, the Thakhur is being fed by his wife. He asks were Reet is and the wife says she is not there, but don't worry she will come back. While they are talking Jasoda is hiding behind the curtain near the door and gesturing the wife to come with her. The wife excuses herself and says she will be back soon. The Thakhur can not see all this because his back is turned. Oh Boy ...Thakhur  looks so haggard and dirty. . Looks like he has not taken a bath or shaved in days. Disgusting.....

Precap...We see the wife, Jasoda and Kuwar trying to convince Reet not to tell Thakhur anything or else it would break up the family. I don't know if Jasoda and Kuwar tell the wife about the fire, but they want her help to stop Reet from opening her mouth. 😉 We will find out tomorrow how much Reet's mum knows.

Side comment...As usual Reet stands and does nothing. She can't say anything but just look with her mouth open. Why can't she say something, it is so annoying..😡😡.you feel like shaking her and telling  her "say something." 😆😆😆

Well that is the end....excuse the mistakes and not including all the names, but you know who I am referring to. So many names to remember....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. yes its so darn annoying whaen they just stand there and act dumb. i feel like pushing my hand throught that TV screen and slapping them so they would open up.
crisi_410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
reet is the most annoying character ever seen....gooooood
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the update. yes its so darn annoying whaen they just stand there and act dumb. i feel like pushing my hand throught that TV screen and slapping them so they would open up.

you and me both...i want to shake her... 😆 😆