Users

Frequent Posters

sweet cherry thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww that was amzing plzzzzzzzzzz continue
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgggggg dat was awesum!!!! loved geet her emotions just said it all i was speechlesss  and maan is feelin jealous he is developing feelin 4 geet just that ego is in his wayy  hopefully he will confess
ahhh cnt wait for more
continue soon
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
loved geet's confidence and maan's inner thoughts!! Finally he's in love...love the possessive husband and jealous lover line!!!! Thanks so much for updating so quickly...loved it!!!!!!
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally i hope Maan understands that he is in luv w/ her too....
thank u

hope ur pc get fixed soon.. if the fellow didn't keep up his words, let him know a bunch of maaneetians will hunt him down😃
Downhill thumbnail

superbbbbbbbbbb  update...

glad to hear the news about ur PC..............

reva
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all...I have a project due in three hours due to which I borrowed a laptop last night. I worked on the project and slyly on my next DHAMAKA part also😆😆😆
Neways Let me post it off now only kyunki I have to return the laptop in another hour or so....

Damn...more than u ppl I feel I am going crazy with my FF.....I can't seem to stop thinking🤣...Damn...this MAANEET are killing me. 😆😆😆

Enuff of my bak bak...here you go....

Don't forget the GOLDEN RULE- MAZAA LO, COMMENT DO.....
Love you all😳

oops forgot to mention...the last bit of the update is copy pasted from one more of my FFs...Song is changed and necessary changes have been made but the choice of words is still the same. Neways don't mind...I was a bit lazy by the end of it...🤣

PART 27
"Sweetie looks like you need to be taught manners...I have been waiting for you to get my order for the past fifteen minutes....."

The guy Maan had earlier seen troubling Geet had caught her hand was speaking close to her face with a arrogant blaze. Maan had been about to leave the Canteen when he saw the guy approaching Geet. Geet's behaviour had made it clear to Maan that she was in no mood to forgive and forget. He decided to catch her at home later at night...but before he could exit the scene unfurling before him stopped him.

"In case you haven't noticed there are other people there to take your order....I am not the only one working here..." she struggled to free her hand.

Maan walked towards them....there was anger written all over his face. He couldn't believe she had endured all this the whole week long.

"Haath chodo uska...." Maan glowered at the fellow.

The guy was comfortably half a head taller than Maan and more bulkier but that didn't daunt Maan. His eyes were spitting fire and his fists were clenched.

"Maan..I can handle it. You don't need to interfere..." Geet acidly told him.

Maan ignored her and spoke to the bully again " Bahut pachtaoge baad mein...."

"Kyun....tumhare pichwaade mein aag kyun kag rahi hain? Yeh tumhari personal property hain kya? Kahaan hain DO NOT TOUCH ka placard?" he cheaply sniggered.

Maan sent a brief look of apology to Geet before delivering a single, punishing punch to the fellow that caused him to kiss the ground.

Conversations halted. The loud chatter and laughter in the room dimmed. All eyes were glued to Geet's face and Maan's fist.

The empty chair behind the man crashed to the floor as he back flipped over it from the force of Maan's punch. Maan followed, reaching down and lifting him up by his collar as though he weighed nothing at all. In front of his face, Maan gritted his teeth and gave him a shake.

"Apologize. Now. Or the only thing you'll be eating today is your teeth."

"Sorry," he offered weakly in Geet's direction.

The guy pulled out of Maan's grasp and scurried out of the Canteen.

"That wasn't needed..." Geet said in an undertone.

"Wasn't needed....yep it was well-deserved" Maan shot back and exited the hushed Canteen.

******************************************************************************************************
Maan had called off the day's training sessions. He felt messed up. The way that a****** had been irritating Geet was making his temper erupt like a volcano.

He looked at the carton of Horlicks that was placed safely on the rack with nostalgia...He missed 'HIS GEET!' The one who smiled, laughed and played about.

He understood the reason of her outburst. She had been shouldering too many things for too long. Maan would lend his shoulder now....

The front door creaked open and he saw Geet step in. She was still in 'ready-to-sting' mode...the placement of her chin revealed it to Maan.

"Does that happen often?" he asked stepping out of the kitchen and cutting her path.

"I am in no mood to talk. Please Maan...Just let me handle me life. I will be back to normal within a few days...Till then just back off..."

Maan caught her wrist. He had been agitated the whole day and he would not let her get away this fast without a decent talk.

"Maan...Leave me...." she wriggled to free herself.

"Not before you have heard me out...." his tone held a threatening finality.

He jerked her close...close enough to count her eyelashes. His heartbeats were racing....racing against his thoughts.

"Geet...I had no intention of hurting you. You were right...I was mad that I was losing you to a loser like Ronnie. I don't know if I love you....I don't know how it feels. All I do know...is that I care for you. I miss you when you are not around."

Geet looked at him passively. Her eyes were shining with a distant look....as if she wasn't hearing him. It irked Maan....

"Geet...Why are you being so difficult??? I said I am sorry...." his voice was tinged with frustration.

Geet slowly pulled her hand out of his grasp and without a word left for her room.

******************************************************************************************************

"Geet enough of this ice-maiden act. Open the blasted door...." he banged her door furiously.

Maan looked at the strong wood of the door warningly as is he was gonna make it pulp again if Geet refused to open the door. He had been standing outside her room for the past one hour shouting for her to let him enter her room.

"Stop creating a ruckus."

He looked up to find her standing before him in her POOH night suit. He recollected the way he had dragged her to Khurana Mansion in their second meeting. "Time for action again" he thought wickedly.

"I am creating a ruckus? My god! Girl you are making me behave like some oversized possessive brat and you blame me?"

Geet looked at him warily.

"What was the necessity to punch that fellow? Some people just can't help being jerks..."

"He was being a superlative one..." Maan threw back.

It amazed him that she was actually irritated by the fact that he had stood up for her. God! This girl was crazy!

"So you turned jerk and punched him huh? Oops I forgot you head that category...." she hit her forehead in mock realization.

Maan felt anger course down his spine again. She was letting things get too big.

"Geet...That's enough."

"Why? You call rose a rose however withered it may be....A jerk remains a jerk however dashing he may be..." she slashed back mercilessly.

He'd had enough. He held her by her shoulders and slammed her against the door effectively. She struggled to break free but in vain. His strong arms clamped on her either side, arresting her in place and his face was scarily close to hers. Geet held back her breath...."Damn! This guy crashes my whole system and he happily skips away afterwards. It only me who suffers the effects of his proximity" she thought miserably.

Her heart was pounding uncontrollably.....so was his. He was shocked by the whiff of fresh soap that reached him. He closed his eyes momentarily. Some unknown feeling was smashing all the pent-up anger that had been built moments ago.

"Geet don't make this harder for me...." his voice was high with emotion.

Geet stared at him. Had she heard his tone right? Was it possible that he was in love with her without knowledge. The degree of possessiveness, care and concern that he was exhibiting were alarming.

"He missed her when she wasn't around and behaved Mogamboish if he saw any one ill treat her....Surely these were signs? Or was she reading too much into things...." Geet mind worked at a frightening speed.

"Maan..." she attempted.

"Not another word from you....Hear me out first..."Maan drew closer still. Geet could feel his breath coming abruptly.

"Geet, I had friend named Sameer whom I loved a lot. He was a batch mate of mine...Genius and fun loving just like you. He passed away in a jet crash. I never made friends after that...And then you came along with your outrageous and yet lovable ways. We fought harder than beasts and landed up friends. I was glad to have you as a friend...Then you told me you loved me. I didn't know how to react....You were my only friend I couldn't break your heart and yet I couldn't mislead you. I cared for you...Over the days I have grown to believe that you are an important part of my life. I can't lose you....Please try and understand..."

Geet looked at the sincerity on his face. It ached her that he had been so lonely....She saw the emptiness that surrounded his life. The hair breadth space of distance that was between them came crashing down. Geet flung her arms around Maan and burried her face into his chest. Her grip was tight and reassuring that come what may she wouldn't let go.

Maan let his hands fall as she hugged him. Automatically they rose again and clasped her tight in response. He had never felt so secure....."GROUP CAPTAIN MAAN SINGH KHURANA FEELING A SURE SENSE OF COMPLETENESS" That was a first!

They stood there like that wrapped up in each other, two hearts gauging the secrets of the other. Maan held onto her for his dear life.....Oops he held onto his LIFE!!!

Geet gave him her heart all over again.....It was impossible not to.

"Maan....Am sorry about earlier. I love you....beyond my heart's power. I can never let you go..."

Maan nuzzled the nape of her neck, caressing the satiny skin with a whole new sensation....In her arms he felt he had rediscovered paradise. It felt like flying......"Me too..." he mumbled unconsciously.

Geet stilled.

He realized that he had perhaps got carried away and broke the hug. "I mean I too can't let you go....You mean a lot to me...." he stammered in explanation.

Geet smiled secretly..."There was more in his touch that he was giving....And more to his words than he was saying...."

"Good Night Maan....We have another packed day ahead of us."

Maan blinked at her and then nodded in submission. Geet caught the expression mirror in Maan's honey eyes "I don't wanna leave..." but a second later he nodded at her.

He smiled at her shaken up by some unknown feelings that was consolidating their rule in his heart "Thanks...For understanding and forgiving..."

"Sleep tight and Dream Right Mogambo...." Geet conspiratorially added as he walked back to his room. He heard the familiar tinkle in her voice.

The music enthralled him to a sense of infinity. As the music flowed they slipped into a realm of undiluted passion...something that strung their moves together in a unrealistically divine way....

Music that reached the inner most chord of the heart and thrummed it to the tunes of a known silence.

Kuchh Khaas Hai Kuchh Paas Hai, Kuchh Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai
Kuchh Duriyaan Najdikiyaan, Kuchh Hans Padi Tanhaayiyaan
Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad
Kya Yeh Bahaar Hai, Kya Intjaar Hai

He pulled her near...his warm breath caressing her face. Her heart beats grew faster....they increased their pace rapidly.....there was this unreadable look on her face.....and her eyes looked so deep and so richly black....he wanted to drown in them...he pulled her closer to him....she was holding her breath. He slipped his hand around her waist sending fireworks ablaze in her body. Her body was singing the anthem of an unknown and yet deeply stirred feeling.

Kuchh Saanz Hai.., Jaage Se Jo Kal Soye
Alfaaz Hai.., Chup Se Nashe Mein Khoye
Nazar Hi Samjhaaye, Yeh Guftgu Saari..
Koyi Aarju Mein Hai, Angadaayi Pyaari..
Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai
Na Inkaar Hai, Na Ikraar Hai

Their eyes were locked in a battle...his hand came upto her face grazing the satiny expanse of her cheek...he gently pushed her fringes behind her ear and traced the outline of her jaw.....he felt her melting...thawing from the fire that his eyes held. He spun her around ...his face nestling in the nape of her neck.....The hammering of her heart echoed in his...

Kehna Hi Kya.., Tera Dakhal Na Koyi
Dil Ko Dikha.., Dil Ki Shakal Ka Koyi
Dil Se Bhi Meri, Ik Shart Yeh Aisi..
Laage Jeet Si Mujhako, Yeh Haar Hai Kaisi..
Kyun Yeh Pukaar Hai, Kyun Bekaraar Hai
Jaadu Sawaar Hai, Na Ikhtiyaar Hai

She smelt of flowers....and it was driving him crazy. He fell to his knees and opened his arms....She just stood there looking at him. He felt the cool air rush and chill him. He suddenly felt so lost and incomplete without her.....he wanted her holding him....dancing with him....being with him....

Pyaar Hai Shaayad
Kuchh Khaas Hai Kuchh Paas Hai, Kuchh Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai..

Pyaar Hai Shaayad, Pyaar Hai Shaayad, Yahi

She gave him her hand and helped him up....she rested her fine-boned hands on his chest unaware of the burn marks her touch was stamping on his well toned body. His feelings were channelized in this dance he was sharing with the girl who meant the world to him....His heart was beating with a pain so excruciating and yet so sweet....

He jerked awake... a cold sweat trickled down his back.

Her words 'Dream Right' had impacted his thoughts.

The dream...the dance felt real.

A staggering realization hit Maan.....

Love
pallo🤣...(I can imagine ur expressions😆)

U  gals better comment....😉

-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved. hope i am first to comment

Edit:
O...EM.....GEEE!!!!!! YAY!!!🥳time to par-tay. THE MOGAMBO HAS OFICIALLY ADMITTED IT. THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS. U HAVE MADE MY not day NIGHT. i am gonna have some gud dreams now 😉😳😆 DAM IT THAT PART WAS AWESOME AMAZING MIND-BLOWING SUPERB TOO GUD. finally the time came I'm so happy.well i'm off to sleep. gud nite di. wish me luck if i ever stop dreaming lol. Armaan aur maan agar dream mein ho toh meri dream shyad kabhi khatam nahi hogi😆 pata nahi aaj kya kya dekhoongi god save me☺️😆

P.S. meri song ka kya hua? *pout* jk lol it's fine if u thought this song was better suiting. just that i love that song a lot and wud love to see it on these two.
Edited by loveangle_4ever - 13 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
pent up feeling and realization of love wowwwwww, great goin. ready 4 next update😉
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats amazing dear
Thank God that Maan is now realising his feelings for Geet
Plsss continue soooooon
wintersunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Pallo!!!

Sorry yaar I haven't commented lekin I've read all your updates! you see my laptop is being a jerk just like Maan at the moment 😆
But loved all your updates and congratulations on your second thread... you're getting better with every update hun and specially this particular one I loved it that Geet balsted Maan for being so inconsiderate and a total jallu!!!
Can't wait to read more... and pakka will comment everytime now
Love,
Heena