Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi gals....

Sorry am not able to reply to your comments....I have read them all and am really glad that you ppl are enjoying my FF. MWAH! To all of you....

The next part is here...this is probably my shortest part. But I had to cut off here due to two reasons- lack of time and want to have the greater fun in a longer update.

So do read this part and wait for the next one.

Love ya all....

PART 23
Maan watched in slow motion as the Indian Version of Jonty Rhodes angled his arms perfectly and the ball called Geet plopped perfectly into his positioned arms.

*CATCH OUT!*

Maan narrowed his eyes...what was this Ronnie-Phonie doing in Indian Army? He was Indian Cricket Team material....he would make an internationally renowned fielder!

Ronnie buckled under Geet's sudden weight and fell down with Geet on top of him. Her hair curtained their faces perfectly barring Maan's penetrating gaze from analyzing their expressions. He saw a faint shade of pink when Geet pushed her hair back...was he going colour blind? Why was everything appearing pink?

"He has no keys there..." Maan wanted to icily tell Geet but he controlled his mouth and focused on his bleeding leg.

Geet stood up and dusted her hands and clothes making an effort to laughingly tell Ronnie "Thanks.....And Sorry. It was gravity's fault that I fell fast and that hard on you"

Maan looked up in confusion...Had she said "I fell fast and hard for you" or "I fell fast and hard on you". His ears were still buzzing.

Geet saw the red grass underneath Maan's foot and hurried to his side.

"Next time use a steel bucket to drink horlicks. Atleast if you throw it down it won't break..." Maan sardonically instructed her.

Geet turned to look at Ronnie instead of replying back to Maan's taunt.

"Ronnie, Get me the first aid kit. It is in the kitchen. Right from main hall."

Ronnie nodded and sprinted off into the house leaving Geet and Maan in the garden.

"Does Horlicks have a better taste at higher altitudes?" Maan jabbed.

Geet looked up into Maan's eyes.....the honeyed gaze blending into the ebony one. Geet saw the load of anger established there.

"Ronnie was scared that Mr. Anda might drop in to check on you and if he caught Ronnie here things would get messed up in the hostel. So I suggested we have horlicks up on the tree..." Geet hesitatingly answered.

"You could have been seriously hurt..." Maan's voice were suffused with concern.

Geet smiled....she liked this side of Maan. He was caring and protective.

"But I didn't get hurt...Ronnie caught me."

Maan stilled at her words. Ronnie-the hero of the day!!!

"Why was Ronnie having horlicks? I thought you told me that Horlicks was exclusively for the two of us..." Maan added his complaint.

Geet doubled up with laughter "Mogambo...you are getting possessive about Horlicks. Freak!!! Of all the things....Anyways rest assured I gave Ronnie from my share. Your share is still untouched...."

Ronnie appeared with the kit, his long legs carrying him fast like Road Runner.

"Here Honey bunch..." Ronnie's voice floated across the lawn.

Maan shook his head had he heard it right? ' Honey Bunch' indeed!

His temper was on the rise. It was anger-invoking enough to see his ONLY friend sitting dangerously on the tree, enjoying with someone else. And now hearing her being called 'Honey Bunch' from a guy who had earlier called him 'Pink Pig'......it inflamed his senses.

Before he could soothe down his thoughts he felt Geet's hands softly cleanse his wound with spirit and tie up his leg in a firm gauze bandage.

"Nice nickname..." Maan directed the comment at Ronnie.

Raunaq smiled back at Maan, his face lighting up with a boyish charm and replied "Thanks. Waise my friends are better are giving nicknames"

"Is it? What have they nicknamed you?" Maan asked stretching his conversation with Ronnie.

"Horny Ronnie!" he winked at Maan as if sharing a personal joke with him but received a angry and disgust filled glare instead.

Geet patted Maan's leg and spared a few giggles at Ronnie's blessed nickname.

"Geet it is getting to 7. We have to get going..."Maan reminded Geet about their plan in a flat tone.

Ronnie took the cue.

"Okay then you guys carry on. Take Care Geet. Will catch ya around sometime" he waved good-naturedly at her and left.

love
pallo

.sireesha. thumbnail
Its amazing👏👏👏
Thanx for the update
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Another cuteee but short update.
I loveee how maan gets jeolous from ronnie.
Waiting for the next part.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update! I'm really liking this Ronnie, especially because he is making Maan jealous😆
-KBfan- thumbnail
Horny Ronnie 🤣🤣🤣 
Maan hallucinating 🤣🤣 lol
MaanEetlicious update 😉
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice one.... liked the jealous maan.. do continue soon n plzz we wanna a bigger update....
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
very cute upate maan getting possesive😳sooo sweet..
horny ronnie wat was that!!!
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the cute update...is your PC ok? or are you still at the cafe with the guy there breathing down your neck?
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Thanks for the cute update...is your PC ok? or are you still at the cafe with the guy there breathing down your neck?

still at the cafe with that dumb fellow giving me queer looks! I forgot to mention...he is squint🤣
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How jealous a man can be? I never knew this much ????????????? Knew men will get over possessive of their GFs and wife but here this fellow calls her friend and he expects her to be friendly only with him, this is not fair Maan. Either you accept her proposal or accept friendship with others. You can't enjoy only the rose without thorns in their natural plants, you will be pricked if you are not too careful while plucking the flowers. her bro has given her a go ahead signal by asking her to elope and wait for you. So make her undestand you love her so she needs to enjoy only your company. Otherwise you will have an heart attack when she throws the party. Ronnie will dance with her instead of you. Be careful boy. enough of running away. stay put and conquer your girl.