Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lalixlili
😆😆😆😆😆 He knows it too well....😛
I like how eevryone clicked on "I like" for your comment 😃😃😃😃Maybe he really likes her (I mean looks and personality)....maybe he thinks she'll be a good life partner - I think it does matter more than ONLY looks...believe me -- good looking people with a mediocre personality is really a no no....🥱cause getting married isn't a casual date - it's suppoed to be for life - I say SUPPOSED 😕🥱
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_
ppl who r saying the girl's not pretty...sure its ur opinion...but when was viveik happy anyway falling in luv wid "one of world's most beautiful woman"? this is a huge lesson learnt...looks arent everything :) i m really happy for viveik...if viveik's happy then kya karega kazi😊 i m sure the girl's a really nice person & ATLEAST SHE wud luv viveik GENUINELY...unlike last time liek the last person🤔 Congratz to both priyanka & viveik🤗...viveik really deserves a nice wife😃
Isko Urgent Bharat Ratna Declare Karo https://x.com/i/status/2081281461806833980
Divyanka discharged from hospital. Videos with Divyanka, Vivek and families Request to paparazzi...
https://x.com/i/status/2051493557572436078
https://boxofficeworldwide.com/movies-latest-news/varun-dhawan-operation-sindoor-bhushan-kumar-vivek-ranjan-agnihotri/
https://x.com/i/status/2037515430215196715
3