Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gp00

I totally agree. I had such a hard time in my scenario picturing that...I still can't! Like you said, his actions will say it--him grabbing her telling her not to go, hugging her, holding her hand. I could even see him saying (not asking) for Naku not to leave, that he did not want her to leave. I honestly don't think he'll say that to her even after they've made their feelings clear for each other. It'll come later...or as Shreya said, it will be said in an outburst, in the heat of an argument or when he is upset with her. That is more "Dutta style", and it is THIS that I believe is most likely to happen--in the midst of his gussa.

Yeah...I cant imagine anything except an emotional outburst due to some turmoil...Naku finally leaving and not really getting his hints/not listening to Dutta etc etc. But definitely not a romantic setting. That would be so not-Dutta.
But I feel once its out the first time and accepted by both parties he will find it easy to say the ILUs to reconfirm his feelings from time to time.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dutta and uttering "ILU" ?? IMPOSSIBLE!!!. Never !!! .

He will show it in different ways ......... that he loves her but never say ILU 🤣 .....woh Dutta hai Maan nahin 🤣.
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think dutta will get frustrated with nakku not undesrtanding what he is trying to say...and then he might do izhar in dutta style ...by getting a bit angry but angry like in angry just angry in pyar holding her and grabbing her shaking her saying " Nakku mere liye aur mushkil mat kar, samajhti nahi mere dill mein kya hain ? mainey humesha wohi kaha hain jo mere dill mein baat hoti hain aur aaj main kehta hoo mujhey teri zarorat hain nakku 😍😆

what say😆