DOTW: Izhaar E Pyaar.. Kaise Karoon Bayaan??

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Izhaar E Pyaar.. Kaise Karoo Bayaan..???

Hello Everyone.. =)

As we all know that TaSha's prem kahani is started and well thanks to Jagtap turning more and more into a prem kahani.. I wanted to know 'YOUR' customised idea of Dutta's Izhaar E Pyaar..

You can be as wacky and creative.. but please keep it within the COC.. (so no over beshaarami.. varna meri vaat lag jaye gi..)

So questions for you..

-What Setting??
-Background Song??
-TaSha's Attire??
-How Dutta does finally say ILU ILU to Naku.. or Does he?

So getting thinking 😳 I want to read some real sweet encounters..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling I'll be adding multiple scenarios here:

Let's start with the jungle--Here is my mini-novel...I tried to keep it short but I just couldn't convey the feeling.

Naku walking just outside of the house. Dutta comes, watching her. They're wearing the same stuff, naturally. She turns around to see him there, he looks down at his injured hand, readjusting the dupatta strip. He tells her to get back to the safety of the house, and he goes back inside.

She does not return, but instead is just sitting on the ground nearby, thinking. Dutta comes to get her, is not happy she did not listen to him. He stretches out his hand for her to grab, "chal", he says. She gets up, she abruptly lets go of his hand, thinking that's what he would want. He notices.

They're walking back to the house. Naku brings up Jagpat's story. Dutta looks uncomfortable, surprised, and keeps walking, Naku stops him with her hand. She asks him if he sees himself in it? The anger, letting his days go without happiness?

They have a disagreement, Dutta gets upset at Naku, grabs her hand, she loses her balance 😆 and falls on him. He steadies her with his arm on her back, and it takes him long to let go. I can't see him saying I love you just yet. That's for my next scenario.

Sorry this was so long.
gp00 thumbnail
You know, I'm really struggling with when he will say I love. He's more the type to show it, vs say it. I'll try again later!
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gp00

I have a feeling I'll be adding multiple scenarios here:

Let's start with the jungle--Here is my mini-novel...I tried to keep it short but I just couldn't convey the feeling.

Naku walking just outside of the house. Dutta comes, watching her. They're wearing the same stuff, naturally. She turns around to see him there, he looks down at his injured hand, readjusting the dupatta strip. He tells her to get back to the safety of the house, and he goes back inside.

She does not return, but instead is just sitting on the ground nearby, thinking. Dutta comes to get her, is not happy she did not listen to him. He stretches out his hand for her to grab, "chal", he says. She gets up, she abruptly lets go of his hand, thinking that's what he would want. He notices.

They're walking back to the house. Naku brings up Jagpat's story. Dutta looks uncomfortable, surprised, and keeps walking, Naku stops him with her hand. She asks him if he sees himself in it? The anger, letting his days go without happiness?

They have a disagreement, Dutta gets upset at Naku, grabs her hand, she loses her balance 😆 and falls on him. He steadies her with his arm on her back, and it takes him long to let go. I can't see him saying I love you just yet. That's for my next scenario.

Sorry this was so long.

very nice but whrz ilu ilu 😆
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
izhare pyar kaise karum bayan 😆 pehle to i really luvd de topic so dramatic 😳 chalo so u askng abt duttaz izhar nd wo b widout besharmi 🥺 dutta iz intense character yaar to izhaare pyaar b intense hona chahya na 😳 attire wd b same cz i knw izhaar to jungle me he hoga nd BG song wd b ummmmmmmmmmmm....... i luv dat flute one oh no sorry itz mouth organ actually lol 🤣 nd settingz..... jungle iz best but de main question wd he say ILU ILU 🤔 let me thnk frst may b he wd say 👍🏼 but kaisay ummmmmmmmmmm....... 😕 yea may b in our FFz style s in nakku out of hzsight hez lukng forher nd dan finally aftr findng her he wd say dat r may b dre can b ny arguement btwn dem nd dan she leavz nd dutta cant let her leave hm alone nd may b he wd say
nakkkkkkkkku........... 2 mjhay chor k kae nae jaegi apnay dutta ko chorrr k smjhi me tujhay nae khoskta cz ILU 😍
kesa? 😛 😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think Dutta is the type to say ILU. Or atleast prising the first ILU out of him will be tough I feel. He's a man of action rather than words. So I feel he will leave hints rather than actually say it. And if he does say ILU I hope its not the usual romantic setting...with flowers, violins and pink ballons. I hope in true Dutta style its in between a gang war when he just ends up saying ILU as some kind of emotional outburst where he realizes what he has done only after it has come out his mouth.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Erm.. I'm supposed to think of a scene? Oh wow.. lets see if I can be creative enough. Warna I'll just tell you blandly what I think should happen - minus the details.. 😆

I'll come back once I've thought about it.. 😆
gp00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I dont think Dutta is the type to say ILU. Or atleast prising the first ILU out of him will be tough I feel. He's a man of action rather than words. So I feel he will leave hints rather than actually say it. And if he does say ILU I hope its not the usual romantic setting...with flowers, violins and pink ballons. I hope in true Dutta style its in between a gang war when he just ends up saying ILU as some kind of emotional outburst where he realizes what he has done only after it has come out his mouth.

I totally agree. I had such a hard time in my scenario picturing that...I still can't! Like you said, his actions will say it--him grabbing her telling her not to go, hugging her, holding her hand. I could even see him saying (not asking) for Naku not to leave, that he did not want her to leave. I honestly don't think he'll say that to her even after they've made their feelings clear for each other. It'll come later...or as Shreya said, it will be said in an outburst, in the heat of an argument or when he is upset with her. That is more "Dutta style", and it is THIS that I believe is most likely to happen--in the midst of his gussa. Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
dhlgirl thumbnail
Agree with you guys - actions speak louder than words - so he would let her know through his actions the depth of his LOVE rather than through mere words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuzzyface thumbnail
I posted this before. I want Dutta and Nakku to reenact the song 'Come to me' from Bluffmaster.
It will be so cool to watch 😆

I don't think Dutta will ever say the words but he will mean it and show it. 😳

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago