Anyway, I did not enjoy today's episode that much. I guess they overdid the whole fight scene and both Guru and Drashti were OTT. I think they should now move the story forward instead of being stuck in the same repetitive scenes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: amrita2010
I too was wondering about the clock-time 😕 but it isn't only me who noticed it right?
May be the clock was out of 'dimaag' and in need of a doctor too 😆 😆
poor Maan first he was gone and now his poor clock too, is gone 😆 😆
I didn't enjoy todays episode so much, but there were hilarious scenes like Geet's singing 😉
but the precap is 😳
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
Hello everyone! I have come back to the forum after a long time. I have been planning a SS on Maan and Geet Amritsar track. The infamous part...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
675