Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thnx Alju
OmggggggggggggggggggggHe is looking damn HOT.........................😍ufffffffffffffffffffff i wish to see him like this in Laadli with Bebo....but now he is on fashion tour it means we have to wait moreeeeeeeee😔
I know agar CVs ne track change krna hi tha to they shud have done something like this...Anuj in this style and they cud hve made Bebo wear nice light saris with open hair parted from the side ( like in the bathroom scene...)
omggggggggggg aljuuuuuuuuuuuuuu👏👏👏i am already in ambo Dreamland.........😍
Thanks 🤗alja for sharing . And is this Amrit of SLB😍🥳🤪☺️😳 . I was like😲😲 why don't he dress up like this in SLB😡😡😡 🤢
Originally posted by: Audacious
Thanks 🤗alja for sharing . And is this Amrit of SLB😳 . I was like😲😲 why don't he dress up like this in SLB😡😡😡 🤢