Posted: 13 years ago

nice post :D
agree with all you said
and glad that you wrote it!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful post Pocco👏👏

I agree dat today Riddhima's reaction was a bit weird , i mean how can she blame others wen she herself is in fault .... No one had forced her to go & do romance wid her husband , it was totally her decision..

I think nothing can b more embarrassing dat ur father catch u romancing in his own hospital & d whole hospital staff is watch u..... These r ur personal moments yaar , use ur beautiful Pent House 4 dis.....😆😆😆

But as we all know dat Riddhima & Chudelgari goes hand to hand....... so i was not shocked to see her like dis way...

I really appreciate dat both Sid & Shilpa admitted their mistakes...... 👏👏

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you guys for replying and participating in this collective venting session. 🤣.....Sudhar jaa, Riddhima Modi, sudhar jaa.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi poco,

Again a wonderful post................Totally accept on each and every word u have written......

Ridz Chudailgiri is unbearable at times...............

I really felt for Armaan and Shilpa...........

Sid as usual so poor hubby.............

Even i loved the way ASS have taken responsibility of accepting the mistake they have done  and defending for eachother.

Keep rocking yaar......

noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed!!!ridz shld just keep her mouth shut or sum1 should plaster her mouth....there was a time when I likd her character but now I just hate her lik no one...
zuha_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dil kar raha tha ussey zor ka jhaapad maarun
Chahat17 thumbnail

Although, I agree with u regarding Rids behavior towards Armaan...

I don't think Rids was soo harsh to Shilpa...I mean given the circumstances, Rids anger towards Shilpa was justified..

but ya...insulting armaan and taunting him infront of his interns was really mean of riddhima...she could have easily said all those things to him in private but to say it so openly was harsh...armaan is a senior and responsible doc just like her and shud be given respect...but somehow, i feel that Rids thinks Armaan is below her...

and...it was really nice of armaan to stand up for shilpa but i felt he did so b/c rids starting picking on her just like she always picks on him..and he could understand the situation quite well.

i'm glad she said, let it be..when armaan told her so..

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 post pocu......how can you think so much.......i so totally envy you....LOL!!!!!!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Nitz Now i am waiting to see how she keeps quite when her Husband Sid Modi becomes a disciplinary officer..
He will do justice to his appointment !!!
Vishluvsammy thumbnail
All I can say is Awesome....Great episode....Loved the way ArSh stood up for eachother when Riddhima was showing chudailgiri!!