Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

What was a big deal that Ranimaa felt a bit ashamed about Yash was unable to make a pot???? She did look disturbed and the guests were being wise a**. Why in the world a prince know how to make a pot????  Talk about silly time pass...... What is with the CV's from serial world  adding potmaking as a romantic scene even if  story requires or not. ( satyanaash ho "ghost" movie ka)
Reva the peabrain  with a paniuri ....... Arya a sleezeee bucket  bhabhi pe dore dal raha hai......😡  trying touch Reva with the excuse of panipuri....
What is with Jyotika and Sharad???? I have a major problem with Jyotika  giving too much time  and efforts to Sharad. He is not worth a fight or argument.

I have a feeling about the way JoSh track is going. As a final attempt to get over Sharad Jotika will stage her own rape by Sharad. The way she is going completely over the top with this matter, she will definitely try something drastic to humiliate Sharad and throw him out of the hotel.

About Reva and her panipuri....what can I say....I was getting a feeling that Reva is entertaining herself rather than the guests. The guests were just following her from stall to stall. 🤢
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i love yash character and yash and riva wiil  very good jodi in near............