Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
bablli needs to go wid bablu and leave this house. She drives me crazyy with her bholapan. She's so fake!!! Ughh does her husband not love her or does she have nothing to do that she's doing these horrible antics? all i have to say to her is, Babliiji get a HObby!!
Posted: 13 years ago
Akshara did the stupidest thing by apologizing for a mistake which she never did..and hence letting gayitri misunderstand and taunt her more ! what did she gain out of it? Rajshri keeps telling her to "DO" something but never tells her WHAT to do..nor is akshara telling her that naitik is not ready to sell the house and they've already made it clear that they don't wanna move out but nobody is willing to understand ! instead of apologizing to gayitri , akshara should try to persuade naitik, IF she can...i said it so many times tht she will not support naitik bec. she's too much bothered about what gayitri wants, rather than naitik's feelings..when his intention is clear then why should he sell the house ? he's getting more n more frustrated tht his own family doesn't understand him..nor does akshara !

if naitik had bought the house in gayitri's name, does that imply that he wants gayitri to get out of this house? of if they bought one for nandini, won't her in laws blame Singhania's for planning to seperate the family?? they can say that Singhania's want their daughter to live alag se with mohit can't they??? i don't see the point behind this bakwas misunderstanding.....