Khush, tum waisehi theek ho? why do you want to change yourself?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
u absolutely ryt!Originally posted by: Aisha202
Abhi Niki Ke chehre mein hi kho gaya!!! He can't stop looking at her! Awwwwww.... I was really surprised when I first saw this scene!! I was like, yeh to gaya!! lol!!
oye 2 thik hai na?
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN
Arrey woh to pura ka pura gaya kaam se! 😆The way he was daydreaming 🤣🤣🤣But it was too OOC 😕
Originally posted by: Aisha202
Khush, tum waisehi theek ho? why do you want to change yourself?😆
jhadoo ke kathi 😲😲 😆😆!Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN
Nahiii my friends said that main ek jhadoo ke kathi jaise lagti hoon!Woh to bhagwaan ka shukar hai ki main photos mein moti lagti hoon!
nw m movin in next thrd!