Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated
Oh boy... I never understood the meaning of Shwit 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Now I get it... 😆 😆 😆 😆
Shwit = SHWeta + amITohh boy, sorry for being retarded 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
It took me a while to figure out the meaning of Shwit... I thought you meant "sweet" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
khushi-aisa hai kya?
lov ya 2(muaaaaah)Originally posted by: Aisha202
Bye Bye Khush, Chaitu and Paglooo - me also going!!
TC sweeties!! Buhot saare *Huggies* from me!!
and sweet sweet SHWIT dreamz!! Love you alll!!!😃