Its CRAZY!! OMG i can't stop crying!!!

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwww...my sister is crying like crazyyyy tooo....We should be happy..they showed d ending so beautifully..u guys need πŸ€— happiiness hug! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Awwww...my sister is crying like crazyyyy tooo....We should be happy..they showed d ending so beautifully..u guys need πŸ€— happiiness hug! :)

thank u ..now iam fine..πŸ€—...acha hua mere parents ne nahin dekha....πŸ˜†...or else...woh apni hasi control nahin kar pate.....
i was laughing and crying at d same time...it was quite funny!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
😭
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even me !!
That last scene did bring tears in my eyes !!
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Even me !!

That last scene did bring tears in my eyes !!

ya when isha said.....tumne company chod di.....i was lyk...rohan come on go and hug her!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜­....when she hugged him....i started started crying soo hard😭😭...that scene was out of this world.... soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! LOVED IT !!!
roshaa thumbnail

same here . the last scene in which isha say's nahi kar sakiti tumharay baghar . it brought tears in my eyes😭.

i also watched the last scene so many times. i loved the hug and the kiss. i wished they showed the real kiss . 😳

we want season 2.⭐️
mishty1033 thumbnail
YEA I TOTALLY AGREE.. I M MISSING THE SHOW SO MUCH ALREADy tooo..... the last bit just remains in my head now.... i cant stop wathching it.... how isha just tells him that she cant handle it alone an how he agrees to work ....... so cute.. n the music ... it goes so beautifully.. i m gonna cry again..plz plz plz bring back season 2
ria92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMMY LUVS RIDZ

hey guys...😭😭😭

i knw this is crazy but i can't stop this tears!!its almost half an hour ....and iam already missing rishta!! why why YRF....can't u see how much we love rishta??? r u blind???...arghhh.....give us season 2....ur viewer want it...just give them...!!! rishta is..best show of YRF soo far!!!...thats what i think!!.....😭😭i will miss kavi and shruti!!! i think i have seen that last scene for 20 times!!that was soooo awesomeeeeeeeeee.....not lyk  other show....
that sooo simple yet beautiful!!!!!!

😭...😭😭....i can't say more that this...i can't see anything because of this tears...miss u rishta!!!!😭

😭😭

i agreeee with u completely i misss it tsooo much, and i couldnt stop cryin either it was ridiculous nd i was happy nd jumpin with joy nd screamin, and i watched the last scene too many timesss....i honestly cant wait for season 2 lets just hope its very soon!!