-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry actually watched yesterdays episode today, so making the topic now.

I swear i cried sooo much watching this scene. This serial is actually my fav now.
I just can't believe it's gonna end. EACH of Rishta.com's episode was worth watching.
I faught wth my mom coz she hated this serial. I wasn't sad abt this serial ending, coz everything has to come to an end, but whn Isha said mat jao the third time tears started falling, and i thought did i really love this serial tht much??? I am sooooooooooooooo sad right now and angry tht this BRILLIANT serial wasn't appreciated much.
Whn evr there is a serial, which has something to learn from, it is just not appreciated.
I made topic long time back in this forum, and this is my second topic, well the last topic.
From the cast to the dialouges this serial was perfect in evry way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, this scene made me cry as well. I had tears in my eyes too. I really love R.com and Powder and I knew they will be ending, but now.. i just can't bring myself to this reality.

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when esha said mat jao the first time i was like awwwwwwww rohan plz don't leave n all. this is my fav show n i want a second season to clarify some things n to see esha-rohan together as a couple.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its an amazing serial no doubt. BUt I hate sony because it dont know which is correct and which not
enfieldkay thumbnail
Agree! that scene was awesomely filmed.

Is the last episode on 30th June - Wednesday? There is too much to still cover in just 1 single episode.
Edited by enfieldkay - 13 years ago
cute_richa_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really don't understand why such realistic shows r not much appreciated ..........i mean do people dont want to see some reality.......atleast it is far better than that  'saas-bahu'  rona-dhona.......
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i knw.....evry episode had sumthing to learn frm.....all the tough situations n dilemmas faced by the characters were so realistic.....i cud rely relate to the show.....n how they resolved them n gave a happy ending to each epi was beautiful.....a very well made show.....n seein new faces in each epi, new stories, sooo many emotions.....all colors of life.....d show jus had it all.....luv d show! very well made!!