Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: beautiful16

nahi yaar aise mat kaho..... humre armaano ka paani paani ho jayega...😭😭😭
tat mota jewller ne jo phul laaya hai na use jallu k mayyat par daalenge...agar zyada hungama ki to..😡

Actually thinking of it, Gayatri may just get to know but she will not create hungama immediately. The house is full of guests..she cant afford to bring this topic in front of them...the guests may leave the next day and after that the secret will be out.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

nahi yaar aise mat kaho..... humre armaano ka paani paani ho jayega...😭😭😭
tat mota jewller ne jo phul laaya hai na use jallu k mayyat par daalenge...agar zyada hungama ki to..😡

Paplu....SR ki sapne mat dekho...i have lost all hope for it..if not that jewelelr then jaleli hai na, she will ruin everything.......😡
😡
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Actually thinking of it, Gayatri may just get to know but she will not create hungama immediately. The house is full of guests..she cant afford to bring this topic in front of them...the guests may leave the next day and after that the secret will be out.

i feel ki the promo was just to indicate the future track that jaleli n team will come to know about the new home....

us rata ko humgama nahi hoga coz ghar par there are several guests n they are very much concerned about their so called izzat.....toh shayad shaadi ki raat nikal jaye...again i won't hope unnecessarily....
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

haan shayad jallu apna munh bandh rakhe.... singhania's ki jhooti shaan k liye...🤢
but paise ka problm se aksh ka mood kharab ho jaayega yaar.... its better we 4get abt SR...
YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yest. my daughter didn't lemme watch yrkkh :D but i managed to watch the beginning and end portions..catching up the rest on youtube..

i hate to say this but bandariya's interpretation of moheet's mom was abs right...see how 2 kaamena's can understand each others language ! akshara can never think so far..she's in her la la land with dreams of happy & tension free mohit-nandu life after marriage....i'm not saying that BM should have given the dowry but this was a serious matter which should have been addressed to Daddaji & RB ! mohit apni self respect ka achaar daal le, but he won't be able to protect nandini from his cruel mom...all in all, saari zindagi ka tension...i'm still wondering how good this rishta is....i've heard of a few instances wherein the girl's parents cancelled the wedding at the nth hour (on the wedding day) when boys side demanded dowry.....it makes sense coz dowry ki demands never end..the expectations keep on rising, the burden is on the girls parents and the girl is certainly not happy !

in nandini's case, she will have her husband's support..but we've already seen that how helpless he is in front of his mom ! nandu will become her target and mohit will not be able to do anything..he cannot think of living seperate with added responsibility of his sister's marriage and his parents...akshara & everyone else will see the outcome of their decision very soon....

charu me too still wondering y this ristha is good.... now every is happy with this mariage... mohit is self rescept person.. he don't like dowry... every1 is happy with present but none of them thinking abt nandini future... one thing is for sure nandini 's life is gng to be hell after marriage...