Poll

When do you guys think Shaurya will be shown again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
librarypass thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish they would show Shaurya, even though this track is not bad, I miss seeing him and Bhavri. When do you guys think he will be back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i wish anadi gets to know the true intentions of bhawri and he puts on an act with her as if he is accepting her and just at this time shaurya makes his re-entry lets see the shocked bhawri no matter if ever maithili will suffer a bit but it is great time for bhawri to recognize herself first and her place and rights one bhawri cannot have right on both anadi and shaurya is bhawri a rabbit which just jump here and there? 
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I honestly don't care when he comes back. i like anadi more
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavanya101

I honestly don't care when he comes back. i like anadi more

know that anadi got more fans but now time arrived where it is well needed for a shaurya's  re-entry to put bhawri in her true place. 
glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it'd be funny to have shauray come back and not want bhavri...that will knock some sense into her...i swear that character is so damn annoying....i just wanna smack that girl silly....although i have admit the actress has pretty eyes...lol...i kno thts randomn.
tripple_em thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PSSSSSSTT.
dont really caare noo moreee (:
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
at first i would have liked to see shurgya come back, but he has been gone for so long that i don't care if he does come back. how would they fit him in? he comes back for bhavari, but he was angry with her when he found out the truth. has he quit the show or is he really coming back...does anyone know.... 😆 😃
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

i wish anadi gets to know the true intentions of bhawri and he puts on an act with her as if he is accepting her and just at this time shaurya makes his re-entry lets see the shocked bhawri no matter if ever maithili will suffer a bit but it is great time for bhawri torecognize herself first and her place and rights one bhawri cannot have right on both anadi and shaurya isbhawri a rabbit which just jump here and there?

good idea to trap bhavari to get a taste of her own medicine...maybe that will happen
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

at first i would have liked to see shurgya come back, but he has been gone for so long that i don't care if he does come back. how would they fit him in? he comes back for bhavari, but he was angry with her when he found out the truth. has he quit the show or is he really coming back...does anyone know.... 😆 😃

if taken these points into consideration let him come back in amnesia but his presence will count that 's matter to viewers.otherwise this show will really spoil.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

good idea to trap bhavari to get a taste of her own medicine...maybe that will happen

let see how kalindi help her out this mess if ever kalindi advise her now it is time to search for shaurya leaving anadi hearing this whether bhawri uses her mind about kalindi evil mind.