Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Motibah

Omg I felt exactly the same when I was watching the first episode! I havent heard her voice before but some how the voice just didnt suit her! it just didnt seem like it was her voice..hmmmm

LMAO! chalo acha hai.....im not the only crazy one!

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its her real voice like in mjht 😉
masin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sportskp

its her real voice like in mjht 😉

seriously?? but it sounded so.....i can't describe it.....but unrealistic i guess 😕 no offense tho.....she's a wonderful actress....i simply loved her in the first epi! i think i just need to see more of her on screen in order to get used to her voice.....i'll try looking up some of her mjht epis 😊
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The lips not matching words thing you guys are saying, it could be that for better clarity after recording the scenes, they did Voice overs again later on and when they put the video and audio on timeline for editing, they did not sync it properly hence its a bit out of sync which is making you feel her lips are opened more or less compared to the word
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
noo its not dubbed..for sure..
masin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

The lips not matching words thing you guys are saying, it could be that for better clarity after recording the scenes, they did Voice overs again later on and when they put the video and audio on timeline for editing, they did not sync it properly hence its a bit out of sync which is making you feel her lips are opened more or less compared to the word

heyy....
well actually that's not what i meant lol...but ur right tho....that syncronization was kinda poor...or maybe it was just the video that i watched 😕

i just felt that her voice sounded too soft...LOL...i think i should really stop coming back to this topic until i actually check out her mjht epis.....i guess im not used to her voice as much as i am used to her face...😆