ArBi FF-Kissmat Connection part3 pg7

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear friends,

After such a long time I am writing something. So please bear with me if there are mistakes. This time it is a ArBi short FF. I am not good in writing OS and writing FF is very difficult. So it is a short FF, which I will try to finish as soon as I can.😳

Do read and leave your valuable commentsπŸ˜ƒ

Part 1: ......pg 1

Part 2:......pg 4

Part 3:......pg 7

Kissmat Connection

Part 1

Its 9'O clock in the morning, Bharti got up from her bed and went to washroom to freshen up. She looked towards the mirror.

Bharti: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa''😲.she couldn't see herself in the mirror. She vanished?😲

She rushed to her room, looked into the mirror, no she was not visible.πŸ˜’

Bharti: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa''..😲she could see her body lying on her bed. She was very scared, she tried to touch her body but her hand passed through her body.😲 Is she dead?😲 She has seen these types of scenes in horror movies.😲 [πŸ˜†]

She came out of her room, tried to talk to others but nobody was able to hear her. Soon her dead body was discovered, doctor declared her dead. She watched everything and couldn't do anything.

Bharti: Nautanki πŸ€¬  ''jab main zinda thi tab to kisika koi fikr nahi tha to aj kya ho gaya?

She was looking at her step mother and father who were always busy with their work and never cared about their daughter.πŸ˜’

She was so pissed off that she came up to the roof, a place with which she shared her loneliness.

Bharti: O god, Mujhe kabhi bhooto pe vishwas nahi tha lekin aj main khud bhoot ban gayi, 😑mujhe tum par bhi vishwas nahi tha lekin I hope agar bhoot ho sakta hai to tum kyun nahi? Can you explain me what is happening?😑

There was no answer.

Bharti: OK, maine movies mein dekha hai, agar koi mar jata hai to white light ki ek roshni swarg se a jati hai aur wo mare hue insaan ko upar swarg mein le jati hai. lekin mere liye wo roshni kyun nahi ayi?πŸ˜•

"I will explain you" 😎 He extended his hand for a handshake telling "Hello Bharti, I am KK"😎 Bharti saw a little man, only six inches tall was standing in front of her. 😲

Bharti was actually happy because after a long time there was somebody who was answering her.😊

"Who are you? tum God ho?" πŸ˜•she touched his little fingers trying to shake hands with him.πŸ˜†

KK: mujhe tumhari tarah hi koi samjho. πŸ˜†Main tumhare sawalon ka jawab dene aya hun. Insaan marne ke baad swarg jata hai lekin yeh tabhi hota hai jab wo swarg jane ke yogya hota hai aur according to my research :

(he suddenly took out a long list from his pocket, Bharti was shocked as the paper was much bigger than KK himself)πŸ˜†

tumne bohut logon ka dil tora hai, tumhare liye swarg jana is strictly NO NO agar swarg jana hai to main jo kahunga tumhe wohi karna parega.😎

Bharti: what? Maine dil tora hai?😑 don't tell me, ek bhi larka mere layak nahi tha.πŸ˜’ Aur aisa kya hai tumhare swarg mein ha? I don't want to go.😑

KK: As you wish. Tum raho idhar, akele, bhootni banke.πŸ˜†Then without telling anything he simply vanished.😲

Bharti: waise kaun tha meri life mein jo main akeli feel karungi.😑

5 days passed. Bharti realized how her life has changed.  There is nobody who can see her, there is nobody who can talk to her. She went to her college, nobody looked at her. None of her friends answered her. She was so famous in college, had a long list of fans. She went to the disco where she used to go with her friends but nobody felt her presence. She can remember how boys used to be "lattu" on her seeing her dance. She doesn't feel like eating or sleeping as well. She understood that it is the worst life any one can have.😭

She was walking down the street looking towards the road, tears running down her cheeks.😭 "God, this is miserable, I just don't know what to do."

Just then somebody pushed her very hard. She shouted "what the hell are you doing? Dekh ke nahi chal sakte?" 😑

She could see that the person who pushed her was running towards a bus. The bus already started moving after picking up passengers from the bus stop. He was able to get up into the bus.

Bharti couldn't see his face. But she was very angry with him. 😑Before she could say anything the bus went away.

Sometimes back Bharti was sad. But now she was angry.😑 Suddenly she realized

"He touched me?😲 There is somebody in the world who can touch me".😲

End of part 1

I will try to update tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail

Di......

first of all, I am very happy that I am getting to read something from you!!!!!
and coming to the part,
Bharti is DEAD? and became a spirit?
and she is roaming in the world????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I am very confused, and I dont have any expression on my face now.....
But a man could touch her?????
I think it must be Armaan.....
Coming to ur story line.... Its very very fresh!!!!! and I want to read more and more!!!!!
till now, I didnt read such FF!!! oops Short FF!!!!!
continue soon...

and di, who said that u r bad at OS? u are simply awesome...
and what about ur FF kash Aisa hota di????
I didnt read it since so long!!!!!
ok... I asked too many doubts...
laaast doubt...
do the title of the story have any thing to do with this...
coz instead of mentioning KISMAT CONNECTION, u mentioned KISSMAT CONNECTION!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
ok...no more doubts now!!!!
and this is my longest comment on any FF...

anyways, continue soon!!!!
lol
Harika
Edited by haaki.b - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: haaki.b

πŸ˜† Its really the longest comment from HaakiπŸ˜†

Di......

first of all, I am very happy that I am getting to read something from you!!!!!

πŸ€—Haaki, I was having some problem, was not getting any ideas and was not able to write a single word. I am happy that after such a long time I am able to write something.😊

and coming to the part,
Bharti is DEAD? and became a spirit?
and she is roaming in the world????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

yesπŸ˜†

I am very confused, and I dont have any expression on my face now.....

don't be confused Bhart is a bhoot nowπŸ˜†

But a man could touch her?????
I think it must be Armaan.....

yesπŸ˜ƒ

Coming to ur story line.... Its very very fresh!!!!! and I want to read more and more!!!!!
till now, I didnt read such FF!!! oops Short FF!!!!!
continue soon...

ThanksπŸ€—

and di, who said that u r bad at OS? u are simply awesome...

πŸ˜† I can't finish a story in one single partπŸ˜†

and what about ur FF kash Aisa hota di????
I didnt read it since so long!!!!!

I told you I was not able to write anything😭 I will try to update that as well😊

ok... I asked too many doubts...πŸ˜†
laaast doubt...
do the title of the story have any thing to do with this...
coz instead of mentioning KISMAT CONNECTION, u mentioned KISSMAT CONNECTION!!!πŸ˜†....

yes, there are reasonsπŸ˜† you will find it out laterπŸ˜†

ok...no more doubts now!!!!
and this is my longest comment on any FF...

I know that😳

Thanks

Kanudi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Kanu............ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome back to the world of writing...πŸ€— Missed u so much babes..πŸ˜‰

N wow..........kya dhamakedar epi hai yaar.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........pehle to i was totally shocked....to read it...😲 that Bhartis dead......n man i was heartbroken...

But that end bit of someone touching her...............😎 kewl....reminded me of 'Just like Heaven'........n man..m jumping up n down already to knw who was the one who dashed into her.....

My guess...its my HE-Man..................!! πŸ˜›

Already eager to read th next epi....! Keep rocking....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Btw..tht bit of KK as a 6 inch dwarf..........wit Bhartis kartooton ka Details...was 🀣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all i didn't notice the difference in the title until i read Harika's comments..

Yea Kanu you wrote KiSSMAT connection...not KiSMAT....Hmm i guess there's something to that..πŸ˜‰...Loving that twist in your titles..πŸ˜ƒ

Yay!! Yay!!..Another new MINI FF from Kanu......Missed your work...

What a different concept! πŸ‘ I totally didn't see this coming..and at first i was kinda freaked out by the whole Bharti dying thing..Kinda sad...😭..Esp that part where she cannot talk to anybody, feel anybody, eat..or sleep....That is such a lonely life...:(

BTW loved KK's entry...and that long roll...🀣..Longer than his height..? πŸ˜†

And i loved that last bit..!! Gives me a sense of hope..that someone can see her..?? someone is ALSO a lost spirit..? Someone who goes by the name of Armaan..?? πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ...

Ohh Kanu dear i loveee the way it's going...πŸ˜›...

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Kanu............ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome back to the world of writing...πŸ€— Missed u so much babes..πŸ˜‰

πŸ€— you know how better I am feeling😳

N wow..........kya dhamakedar epi hai yaar.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........pehle to i was totally shocked....to read it...😲 that Bhartis dead......n man i was heartbroken...

Hmm I know I wanted to give a serious start 😳

But that end bit of someone touching her...............😎 kewl....reminded me of 'Just like Heaven'........n man..m jumping up n down already to knw who was the one who dashed into her.....

My guess...its my HE-Man..................!! πŸ˜›

Yes😳 He is Armaan😳 I have not seen "Just Like Heaven" I hope my story is not similarπŸ˜†

Already eager to read th next epi....! Keep rocking....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank youπŸ€—

Btw..tht bit of KK as a 6 inch dwarf..........wit Bhartis kartooton ka Details...was 🀣

Glad you liked the partπŸ˜† I wanted to make Bharti-KK interaction funnyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

First of all i didn't notice the difference in the title until i read Harika's comments..

Yea Kanu you wrote KiSSMAT connection...not KiSMAT....Hmm i guess there's something to that..πŸ˜‰...Loving that twist in your titles..πŸ˜ƒ

I will try to do justice to the titleπŸ˜†

Yay!! Yay!!..Another new MINI FF from Kanu......Missed your work...

πŸ€—

What a different concept! πŸ‘ I totally didn't see this coming..and at first i was kinda freaked out by the whole Bharti dying thing..Kinda sad...😭..Esp that part where she cannot talk to anybody, feel anybody, eat..or sleep....That is such a lonely life...:(

Really, she is having such a bad life.

BTW loved KK's entry...and that long roll...🀣..Longer than his height..? πŸ˜†

I wanted to make KK funnyπŸ˜† I am kind of angry withh KK in BB, because he used to create problems in Bharti's lifeπŸ˜†

And i loved that last bit..!! Gives me a sense of hope..that someone can see her..?? someone is ALSO a lost spirit..? Someone who goes by the name of Armaan..?? πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ...

Hmm, he is Armaan😳

Ohh Kanu dear i loveee the way it's going...πŸ˜›...

Thanks for your lovely comments ViniπŸ€—

rob_ian thumbnail
Hey Kanu di
Nice update dear
Luved the concept
Really looking forward to the next part
Cont sooooon

TC
Mahnaz😊

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey stormy ..πŸ€—
after so long u wrote sumthing ...
Hope ur mood is set nw ..
well cuming to the OS ...

I just luved the concept ..
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bharti being dead (..though i think u will make her alive again in the end )..& she is a spirit ..whoa ..😎
KK 6 inches ....Oh man this hilarious ..🀣🀣
& a long list of Bharti doins ....i wonder wat she did ...πŸ˜†

nw update soon .....i m w8ing eagerly ..!
πŸ˜‰
ghazal_naz thumbnail
ok
dude awsome job here.... something really new and diffrant
hats offπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
For KK's hightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor guy... he is already hairless and now he is hightless too.... poor hopeless guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he have everything LESSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yaar bharti is a bhotniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what an discoveryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......
poor girl.... bhatakti hui atmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am dame sure that guy who hit her was armaanπŸ˜‰..... and then we will see the camistry between a bhotni bharti πŸ˜† and armaanπŸ˜‰
really intrsting yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
please write sooooooonnnnnnnπŸ˜ƒ