Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes! I too want daily updates of this show!
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
dazzlinggangsta

Nobody is doing it right now - show took a turn for the worse, so didn't watch the last few episodes

Story @ this point - Jamu trying to find out the secret of the missing girl

P.S. This week, Chutki's mom came to the haveli to pay her respects to Chutki.  Also, it was revealed that Chutki was Adesh's dulhan, and it was her death that caused his condition
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have not watched  for a long time.  The story lost interest for me right now.  The last epi,  Jamu heard payal sounds and both Jai and Jamu go to check out the noise.  They found the payals on the floor outside their room.  Then when Jai is facing one way, feet of some girl running around in her wedding duppatta is shown.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mallika

Actually, they no longer show it @ 11:30pm, so I can no longer watch it.  They show Sharvagunn Sampann.

But the cast has improved lately.  Now, all the Bodhans are gone, except Batori, and she's now an ally of Padmavati & Ghungru.  They are trying to cause a schism b/w Jamu and her sasural.

This week, they brought back Chutki's memories - turns out that Chutki was Adesh's dulhan, not Avadh's, and it was due to her death that Adesh is in the condition he's in.  They brought back Chutki's mom, and showed her the dulhan gallery, and she got to pay her respects to Chutki.  Now Jamu is after the secret of the girl whose pic went missing, and was found on the vegetable vendor after Jai had tossed it into the lake.

I'm liking Jamu less now - why is she insisting on knowing family secrets, despite the tension it's causing Jai?  Chutki I can understand and justify, and Jai gave her the reason.  But the new girl - why is Jamu after her story?
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrisha, they are introducing new people to perk up the show, thus the mystery of the new girl.   I don't know if it will  gain more viewer's interest😕
susan88 thumbnail
I haven't watched the show  since a long time but i guess the missing gal is jai's first wife
Edited by susan88 - 13 years ago