Reliving the KZK and KDMHMD moments!

n2kfactor222 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was magical for me and I re-lived old moments for the following reasons:

-Actors like Prem, Aparna are there blending KZK and KDMHMD
-The names Anurag and Basu gave a KZK touch to it
-The starting is very suspenseful and interesting
-And most importantly, EKTA IS BACK! and hopefully they come with a new serial in the 1030 slot too...None of those other serials have these magical touches to them like Ekta's which go on to be eternal

Old moments are back friends...first it started in the year 2000 and now 2010 !!! 😊 😛 😳
Edited by n2kfactor222 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
true...you know i was wondering...prem bana anurag...how those two names...just lighten up a bulb in my head and memories of KZK flows...i miss UD/Prem-Anurag!!!
n2kfactor222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

true...you know i was wondering...prem bana anurag...how those two names...just lighten up a bulb in my head and memories of KZK flows...i miss UD/Prem-Anurag!!!

"prem bana anurag"...as in KZK's prem finally followed his father Anurag's footsteps..hahaha!!! what a thought !!!

and just imagine...aparna playing anurag's mother this time...dangerous!!!
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yess i feel even tho this show just started..its gonna create history..i already feel that tere liye is the best show on SP..i hope that tere liye gets gud trp!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
yup really refresh KZK moments after seeing aparna.....for a moment Anurag-Prerna-Bajaj came into my eyes.....relieved some golden memories.....

and also after a long time seeing harshad back in action...really refeshed the moments of Prem Juneja...all Prem scenes were running on my brains....

and also the name Anurag Basu is back with a new attitute...with more intensity and passion.....

if we remember KZK,....Anurag Basu(1)-Cezzanne comes into our mind.....i refresh those memories too.....

now Anurag Basu(2) is growing in me slowly.....

no doubt Anurag Basu(1) will be always remain in our hearts....now its time to fall in love with Anurag Basu(2)......i just hope he is not like is elder brother Anurag Basu(1)...i want to see madness in Anurag Basu(2) and not following the footsteps of his elder brother.....

after so much of years....Anurag-Prerna-Bajaj love story is still refresh in our minds.....thats the magic ekta creates which other show makers can never make it at all