Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice discussion Sheeba............Bt difficult to write in words..........Will reply later..............lemme think for a while till den
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

After yesterday...........Dutta hurting himself............AUR PRECAP MEIN NAKKU HURTING HERSELF BY BANGING HER HANDS AGAINST THE WALL😭.............I am actually taken aback.............THIS LOVE STORY SEEMS TO BE ABOUT BLOOD AND HURT ONLY..........AND OFCOURSE THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!...............😳............What say?.........

Love has its two sides: heartbreak/pain and happiness. It's like two sides of a coin. Flip it and see what fate has in store for you at that particular point in time.

Yes, their story has always been one of respectable distance, despite both having an emotional intimacy with one another--Dutta moreso with Naku. And in typical dramatic fashion, the pain must be really, really bad in order for the love to be good. Think Devdas, think some of these whacked out other serials. No pain, no gain...they say...although I'm not much of a believer of that. Getting back to N & D, the unconditional love is "one-sided" and that being from Naku's side. Dutta may not recognize this in himself...I don't know that he even realizes what love is because his past relationships have been based on lies or lack of fidelity/love.

I'm a bit upset that the writers won't move on even a little bit with this I-hate-you-Naku thing Dutta has. My gosh, if they can show him crying for that witch and another word that rhymes with it, then they can show something about Naku. Where's the love, man??? 🥺

It's a two-sided coin and at some point, probability dictates that it has to land on the other side.Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
I completely agree with u gp.........The creatives need to show NAKKU's LOVE AND We have had I guess quite dutta's hatred to watch.........I really hope we get to see some nice tasha scene soon and well..........I wish this love story gets its due soon.........kyunkii the unconditional love nakku has in her heart for dutta ........won't be unseen by him for long.........Kab tak bhagogey Dutta😉...........nakku's love will make u fall in love too dear.........and I know that is when my shonaa will understand what Love Actually means!................😍