DOTW.....SOME love stories Have Blood on them.....

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone...........This is the first time I am doing a DOTW for any show on the forums............a little nervous........ .I hope u all enjoy what I thought of...........and send in ur valuable views too............😳😊😳👏

FIRST THINGS FIRST.............well..........I am a diehard romatic at heart.............LOVE IS THE FORCE WHICH DRIVES THE UNIVERSE AND IT IS THE FORCE WHICH DRIVES ME PRACTICALLY IN EVERYTHING I Do.............That is probably the reason I have planned to become a CARDIOLOGIST............anyways............even I harbour the fantasy that one day my prince charming  in a shining armour will come and............I WILL BE HIS..........Gazing at each other for long without blinking an eyelid............walking arm in arm on a moonlit night along an empty beach...........with ur love............One understaning everything without the need of other saying anything............😳

Lekin poor Nakusha……..DUTTA DOESn'T GAZE AT HIM……..HE ALWAYS GLARES  AT HER!...........

They don't walk hand in hand……DUTTA HOLDS HER ARM AND TAKES HER WHEREVER HE WISHES………..

LEKIN YES……..WHAT ONE DOESn't SAY THE OTHER UNDERsTANDS!.............😍

These r  a few things I nurture in my heart and wish to happen to me too and that is why I LUVE LUV STORIES...........and started watchin LTL..........and was BOWLED OVER BY NAKKU's LAGAN FOR DUTTA...........😳👏

Somewhere down my heart I wished kii plzz yeh show baaki boy meet girl types love story naa ho.............and well.........MERII WISH TOH POORI HO GAYII HAI...........ALL THE DRAMA THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE LATELY IN THE SHOW............IMPRESSIVE............Still I feel...........the going will be tough for nakku..........we all know Dutta has become stonehearted more than ever before.............
AND THE WAY HE BEHAVED WITH NAKKU LAST WEEK............I AM LEFT TO BELIEVE THAT YES...........HIS LOVE STORY CERTAINLY HAS BLOOD ON IT...............what say?...............

In the end just one thing----

Unless its mad passionate love............
Its a waste of time.........
There r too many mediocre things in life..........
LOVE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THEM.............😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice post Sheeba...par mainu yeh samajh mein nahin aaya ki discussion kya hain? I am a tubelight...clear karo!
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

<font size="3">Hi everyone...........This is the first time I am doing a DOTW for any show on the forums............a little nervous........ .I hope u all enjoy what I thought of...........and send in ur valuable views too............👏

FIRST THINGS FIRST.............well..........I am a diehard romatic at heart.............LOVE IS THE FORCE WHICH DRIVES THE UNIVERSE AND IT IS THE FORCE WHICH DRIVES ME PRACTICALLY IN EVERYTHING I Do.............That is probably the reason I have planned to become a CARDIOLOGIST............anyways............even I harbour the fantasy that one day my prince charming in a shining armour will come and............I WILL BE HIS..........Gazing at each other for long without blinking an eyelid............walking arm in arm on a moonlit night along an empty beach...........with ur love............One understaning everything without the need of other saying anything............😳</font>

<font size="3"></font>

<font size="3">Lekin poor Nakusha……..DUTTA DOESn'T GAZE AT HIM……..HE ALWAYS GLARES AT HER!...........</font>

<font size="3"></font>

<font size="3">They don't walk hand in hand……DUTTA HOLDS HER ARM AND TAKES HER WHEREVER HE WISHES………..</font>

<font size="3"></font>

<font size="3">LEKIN YES……..WHAT ONE DOESn't SAY THE OTHER UNDERsTANDS!.............😍

These r a few things I nurture in my heart and wish to happen to me too and that is why I LUVE LUV STORIES...........and started watchin LTL..........and was BOWLED OVER BY NAKKU's LAGAN FOR DUTTA...........😳👏

Somewhere down my heart I wished kii plzz yeh show baaki boy meet girl types love story naa ho.............and well.........MERII WISH TOH POORI HO GAYII HAI...........ALL THE DRAMA THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE LATELY IN THE SHOW............IMPRESSIVE............Still I feel...........the going will be tough for nakku..........we all know Dutta has become stonehearted more than ever before.............
AND THE WAY HE BEHAVED WITH NAKKU LAST WEEK............I AM LEFT TO BELIEVE THAT YES...........HIS LOVE STORY CERTAINLY HAS BLOOD ON IT...............what say?...............

In the end just one thing----

Unless its mad passionate love............
Its a waste of time.........
There r too many mediocre things in life..........
LOVE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THEM.............😳</font>

<font size="3"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

It's so funny that you say this. Because I completely recognize it and the same was always true for me...I always felt the same way. I still think it is the most incredible gift you can have when you find your soul-mate, and anything else will always fall short. Hence the story of Naku and Dutta is a wonderful thing to see--they are both passionate people, they have their crazy strengths and weaknesses, and Dutta is very extreme, mercurial, strong...yup, passionate. Naku has that passion but it's very different. I want to see how they collide.
I will tell you that finding a soulmate or having someone evolve into one is a very, very rare thing...it's a unique blessing handed out very scarcely by kismat (despite what we may think because there is a big difference between a partner that understands and one that is passionate and on the same emotional plane). I hope everyone at some point in their lives meets this person...however, whenever it happens.
Having said this, I think that what is happening to the N-D love story is inevitable. I wish the CVs didn't drag it so dam* much, but Dutta's passionate nature, his desire for love in his life after all the sorrow he's gone through, and his complex nature have led to the "bloody" part of their story, and this HAS to happen. Why? Because #1 he is a don, in the business of violence. But, more importantly, there are no such things as mediums in Dutta's love or what he gives of himself, and we're seeing some of that in Naku's love, which to date has been confined in her heart. I would not mind seeing the passionate side to Naku...arguing with Dutta, challenging him, standing up for her own feelings and love for him....The loyal sidekick role she has played is all nice and good, but I want all the frustrated love come barrelling out. As you said, passion.
Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

It's so funny that you say this. Because I completely recognize it and the same was always true for me...I always felt the same way. I still think it is the most incredible gift you can have when you find your soul-mate, and anything else will always fall short. Hence the story of Naku and Dutta is a wonderful thing to see--they are both passionate people, they have their crazy strengths and weaknesses, and Dutta is very extreme, mercurial, strong...yup, passionate. Naku has that passion but it's very different. I want to see how they collide.
I will tell you that finding a soulmate or having someone evolve into one is a very, very rare thing...it's a unique blessing handed out very scarcely by kismat (despite what we may think because there is a big difference between a partner that understands and one that is passionate and on the same emotional plane). I hope everyone at some point in their lives meets this person...however, whenever it happens.
Having said this, I think that what is happening to the N-D love story is inevitable. I wish the CVs didn't drag it so dam* much, but Dutta's passionate nature, his desire for love in his life after all the sorrow he's gone through, and his complex nature have led to the "bloody" part of their story, and this HAS to happen. Why? Because #1 he is a don, in the business of violence. But, more importantly, there are no such things as mediums in Dutta's love or what he gives of himself, and we're seeing some of that in Naku's love, which to date has been confined in her heart. I would not mind seeing the passionate side to Naku...arguing with Dutta, challenging him, standing up for her own feelings and love for him....The loyal sidekick role she has played is all nice and good, but I want all the frustrated love come barrelling out. As you said, passion.

PremLeoManav and gp00, you guys said it all! Leave something for me too yaars... jk. I just wanna say one thing and that is you cannot ignore love no matter how hard you try to (doesn't matter what type). Love is something that stays with you forever deep inside your heart. You need to seek deep inside of your heart in order to find it and Dutta's love for Nakku is something like that. (:
Well...........SHREYA.....u can discuss what love means to u...........and how tasha fit in there............and ofcourse do u think Tasha love story will always be blodd affair...........I guess it will be.............😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

Well...........SHREYA.....u can discuss what love means to u...........and how tasha fit in there............and ofcourse do u think Tasha love story will always be blodd affair...........I guess it will be.............😳

Got it...will post aaram se...btw pm cindy to sticky this thread.
iwantitall thumbnail
Amazing Discussion Sheebz :D:D
Mwaaaahhzzz.
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing topic..........but let me think first.......love for me which something cannot be defined or described.......i hav to think hard to find words to express my views..........so i'll post aaram se........ neways sheeba n gp........i liked ur views.......just touched the heart.......Edited by swati2008 - 13 years ago
Thankx guys.........for sending in ur views.........Shreya and dibyaa waitingggggggggg for u to reply..........and cindy jii aap bhi toh kuch kahiye...........😳
After yesterday...........Dutta hurting himself............AUR PRECAP MEIN NAKKU HURTING HERSELF BY BANGING HER HANDS AGAINST THE WALL😭.............I am actually taken aback.............THIS LOVE STORY SEEMS TO BE ABOUT BLOOD AND HURT ONLY..........AND OFCOURSE THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!...............😳............What say?.........