Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

Lovely Nehuuuuu......... πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am right now speechless at ur post.........

All I would like to say is that Sid today deepened my respects for him. Being a MAN at situation high in emotions and desires, puts forth his wife's feelings and awkwardness ahead of his feelings, desires andddddd authority, pulls himself back......speaks alot about this guy...⭐️

And Ridz made me proud coz not only did she not hide away from the situation but reciprocated and further acknowledged her feelings without feeling guilty....

SR were simply generating a scintillating aura and chemistry was a volcanic eruption.....☺️

Sidmaan are simply too adorable and the fact that they being still in love with the same gal and yet being able to bond so well is simply a brownie gainer.......the 2 men with golden hearts.....

SRA are beautiful reflections of love, friendship and bonds......and soon to join in to complete the frame, we have Miss Bracelet coming along......😳😳😳

Sid so much increased my respect for him.It showed what a cute adorable heart he hides behind that adorable face!!I loved how he looked at her almost giving in to his desire and then held himself back as he took in her hesitancy.I also liked how Ridhima did not stop him-she was ready to let go and let him have her way-but it was Sid who put himself back..He deserves a huge hug for it-Anyway I am sure Ridhima was slightly disappointed when he backed away-she did remember his touches and sigh...πŸ˜†

Ms.Bracelet is definately coming along!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘ 

siddhima has given nightless sleep this days for sure.

i am glade that you mention about the way sid tied her dorie, when ridz looked up and saw sid, she was shocked and nervouse at first. and sid went to tie her loose thread but she slightly move away from him, in here she was breathing so heavly, you could see her getting nervouseness for sure, she didn't wanted his help but she couldn't ignore it either, as if she was fightign with her head and her heart, who is beathing for sid now. 

to amke things easier sid closed closed his eyes, so she will feel comfortable, i must say sid it the best husband and a great human being, he only cares about what ridz wants and what she feels.

and when she tied her loose thread, and slowely and steadly he stared to bring his hands down her back, and you could see the feeling ridz was having, she was melthing in his touched, as if her body was going on fire, she had to grabe soemthing to keep her self steady, sid touch was making her weak in her kness, she was unable to control her feelings for sid for sure.

this scene was the best scene b/c in here sid had every right to touch his wife and be near her but he backed away b/c he could sense that she is not feeling comfortable yet b/c of their not spending time together, so he backed awaya nd gave ehr a sweet smile to make he runderstand i will never do anyhting that you don't want to, i have alway waited for you and i always will.

today show was taken by dr.siddhant modi aka kw, he best husband anyone can have. sid is best of best for sure.

I completely agree-he is indeed the best!!Amazing guy!!!N he instead of exercising his right backs away to give her all the comfort she desires-

He knows love is not about taking but giving-one thing more is that when Sid pulled her close he did in a very husband like way rather than bf kinda way-if you know what I mean-someone who is assured of his place and his right to touch his beautiful wife!!

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful post..yes dear..Siddhima were rocking and great......They potrayed their feling amazingly.... Totally in Siddihma land with all Srians
TM this is for you....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!😍

πŸ‘ Wat a wonderful post!!! you just exponentially increased my happiness after watching today's epi n reading your post!!!!!

N ur so right, a special BIG thank you to z creatives, wat an epi, it was ethereal, i was like you,  so afraid z scene gonna be a dream, n let me down, but my god was i wrong!!!! I just could'nt believ it actually happened, u know when u want something so bad and it actually happen, its too much to take in!!! Kya chemistry thi bet hubby n wifey, sizzling hot n so well acted by both JW n KW!!! too gud

I know-jeran chemistry at its best!!What sizzling hotness and what brilliant acting by both-mostly it shows how cute they look togetherπŸ‘
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: bengiangel2k8

U write so so so so so so wonderfully...i'm dead cookoo in Siddhima land right now...omg the scene was heavenlyy..😳 Can it get any better? 😳
Thanks for Such a wonderful post, Alysha! 😳

It can and it will!I guess we have only started seeing Sidhima scenes-the next few months will be sheer heaven for us Sidhima fans!!

N ms.Bracelet is here to stay!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

What a beautiful post..yes dear..Siddhima were rocking and great......They potrayed their feling amazingly.... Totally in Siddihma land with all Srians

TM this is for you....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks !
πŸ€—
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Everytime u come n write a post, u leave me speechless...some ppl really are gifted n u r one of them...Take a Bow! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was indeed a beautiful episode...handled with so much simplicity and subtlety...no over the top gestures, no exaggeration of the situation, no involvement of the whole world...only simple, sweet n innocent love between a husband and a wife...Awesome!

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know, your post is as beautiful as the episode last night....

I am so thankful to the creatives for taking it slow.... Armaan and Riddhima have accepted their fate. They need time to adjust to it... I am happy that Armaan is not falling in love so soon and that Riddhima is not consummating her marriage so soon. They need to evolve - with others.

Sid and Riddhima - Kinda felt wierd with them not fighting each other. But it was sweet. It was like one of those mushy mushy romances we read about. Girl feeling shy and adjusting to her life, guy giving her space... just imagine the way these two will set the screens on fire when they decide to be together.... phew!! we will need to be in the ice box after that.

Armaan and Sid - it was nice when Sid said - aadat pad gayi hai!! and Sid was so cute like a baby throwing a tantrum when he hugged Armaan.

Armaan - my heart goes out to him. But i am sure ms. bracelet will bring about a smile to his face and eyes.... What a shot ms. bracelet. So this time around its gonna be cricket instead of basketball? And the way she goes around dropping her bracelets, Armaan will have a new job - collecting all of them. Just how many S bracelets does she have?? πŸ˜†

After a real long time I am waiting to see what happens next in DMG. A big hug to you for such a wonderful post.

Love,
Ash
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha Awesome Post Dear!!! πŸ€—