NUPUR WILL BE RELATED TO NIRBHAY

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys i have got one more idea related to current track....

if they dont show nupurs body today then nupur for sure will return back...

when nirbhay sees nupurs photo he was abit disturbed as u guys m8 have noticed..

i think after accident nupur uske town mein hogi..i mean he is from small town na so its possible that nupur might have lost her memory n landed in nirbhays town..

nirbhay m8 have seen her once or twice so seeing nupurs photo he cant remember where he had seen nupur....

now current nupurs family wants nupur to go to mumbai for furthur study....n her current family totally trust nirbhay so they tell nirbhay to take care of nupur...n THIS IS HOW MAYUR COME IN CONTACT....

wat say it would be gr8 to watch something like this.....DO COMMENT IF U LIKE THIS....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senny thumbnail
Rati is not going to be back. Its better that you all stop having false hopes as I said in the end, only you and the fans misled would be disappointed.

Or in case you would prefer someone random playing the amazing character of Nupur!

Guys stop coming in Cvs trap!
brinda_ght thumbnail
no rati will be back.....for sure..i m very positive abt it....
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one dear!! I REALLY LIKD IT....PPLZZ SENY I NOE UR ABSOLITLY RITE AT UR PLACE wen thing does'nt hppn as u wish it really hurts but wat is der to try...
Senny thumbnail
Brida would you want to go and work in a place where no one respects you and your talent, what gurantee is there that when she comes back she would not be asked to leave or worse thrown out again.

Would you want all this to happen to Rati again?
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
didn't watch yesterday's episode even on YT.....so can't say anything....but 1 thing....don't hope....RATI won't be back.....and i don't want her back either.........
blazingfiree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senny

Rati is not going to be back. Its better that you all stop having false hopes as I said in the end, only you and the fans misled would be disappointed.

Or in case you would prefer someone random playing the amazing character of Nupur!

Guys stop coming in Cvs trap!

senny whatsmakes u so confident about it that rati wont come back..i hvnt followed many interviews or cv responses to ur queries. i joined theforum after nupz left!

one part of me wants me to believe nupz is gonna come back and all this death drama is a scam. or they are trying to leave some scope for her return.i saw the wriiten update and gunjan is given the mangalsutra and duppatta of nups and both these things were not with nups when they showed her after the accident and there might be chnaces of her fallin off the cliff or something!!

and one part of me says they rati wont come back and cvs are just playing with our minds by not showing nupz body and want us to watch the show just for that reason!

Edited by blazingfiree - 13 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
I WANT RATI BACK IN  MJHT...i know its a stunt by cvs...n plzzzz u dont say that u dont want rati in mjht ok..plzzz i dont wanna f8...if u like my idea then plzzz reply to it...
Ankita_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved it....we so badly need rati back!!!!!!!!!
Senny thumbnail
Well you all can believe as you deem appropriate, at least I don't want her to work in a place where she is disrespected.