Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved that scene where Shunya Shlok were in the mall with these 7, Shunya disabled the security cameras n winked at Shlok!
If only the 1st season would have lasted long, I'm sure we would have seen more cuddly scenes... infact, there are so few scenes of ny of the jodis nowadays, just a couple of glances n smiles!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

i don't know. I really love varyaksh, but drilavya can make a good comeback. But maybe it will be hriday/drish. I mean, he was really sweet to drish on fri's epi

No! Hriday and Drishika. Yes, Hriday may have a gf later in the show, but I love Drishika and Eklavya are confirmed.
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Astoria

No! Hriday and Drishika. Yes, Hriday may have a gf later in the show, but I love Drishika and Eklavya are confirmed.

yeah, i kind of like drilavya better that hriday/drish too. Idk, i always thought of hriday as a cute little kid....wouldn't really want someone later for him
Melkor thumbnail
Drish-Eklavya romance has not yet started but we have seen the part in the jungle when Eklavya let out his hand to Drishika. It was extremely sweet.