Will Drilavya beat Varyaksh?

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am a big fan of Seven and all its jodis. Varya-Haryaksh romance has already bloomed and it is on the top. But think of the other jodis. What about them? Well,as Season1is coming to an end romantic scenes are shown less and perhaps in Season2 the others will start. But when Drishika-Eklavya romance will start, they have the possibilities to beat Varyaksh. Drilavya is the cutest jodi and it will be extremely sweet to see their love story.😳 Drilavya will certainly be like a challenge to Varyaksh.( I am being partial.No offence meant.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
[QUOTE=Astoria]I am a big fan of Seven and all its jodis. Varya-Haryaksh romance has already bloomed and it is on the top. But think of the other jodis. What about them? Well,as Season1is coming to an end romantic scenes are shown less and perhaps in Season2 the others will start. But when Drishika-Eklavya romance will start, they have the possibilities to beat Varyaksh. Drilavya is the cutest jodi and it will be extremely sweet to see their love story.😳 Drilavya will certainly be like a challenge to Varyaksh.( I am not being partial.Both are my favorite.No offence meant)
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

I am a big fan of Seven and all its jodis. Varya-Haryaksh romance has already bloomed and it is on the top. But think of the other jodis. What about them? Well,as Season1is coming to an end romantic scenes are shown less and perhaps in Season2 the others will start. But when Drishika-Eklavya romance will start, they have the possibilities to beat Varyaksh. Drilavya is the cutest jodi and it will be extremely sweet to see their love story.😳 Drilavya will certainly be like a challenge to Varyaksh.( I am being partial.No offence meant.)

Sorry,for errors, just a typing mistake.They have been clarified.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I like both Varya-Haryaksh and Drishika-Eklavya! 👍🏼
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Me too.I like both of them.👍🏼

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i like both, but LOVE VARYAKSH jodiii
so varyaksh 4 ever
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know. I really love varyaksh, but drilavya can make a good comeback. But maybe it will be hriday/drish. I mean, he was really sweet to drish on fri's epi
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to see more of Shunya Shlok!
can Varya n other girls pls stay away from Haryaksh 😉
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dkmystery

yeah, good point. It would be nice seeing more of them. We used to see glimpses here and there,(and big scenes like the salsa and shunya trying to kill herself)  but haven't really seen anything for some time now
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dkmystery

haha
me 2 want that lekin phirbi i am varyaksh fan....
so you have 2 seehna 😃