Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i totally agree wid u vrisha

kayamath on star plus ,jab love hua on zee (6 years back) were the only shows which i watched for romantic lead pair

kayamath was ekta kapoors show ,we bashed ekta big time at kayamat forum on india-forums for breaking the lead pair of shabbir-panchi bora by bringing some crappy twist ,finally ektas creative head sandip sikand had to say sorry to all the kayamath die hard fans thru an india-forums article
kayamath besides a passionate love story also got gripping story line ,i loved the emotional bonding of family members in this show ,how a negative person totally changed into positive out of love & affection by his doting wify ,kayamath was a fabulous show

jab love hua was a romantic funny show ,i did updates for tht show for abt 100 episodes
i infact joined india-forums becaz of jab love hua show

if the makers thinK that the saving grace of show jamuniya is only the jai-jamu scenes & rest they can go on..& on... with the crap stuff of batori,ramlaalli,bodhan &  many more morons in the show then they r higly mistaken ,

yes i love jai-jamu pair so much

but i didnot watch the show this whole week as i decided i will watch the show only after the exit of bodhan,ramlaali,batori ...so becaz of these irritating ppl i really missed my fav jai-jamu ,& other actors acting too...

its high time makers start being practical & listen to the viewers !!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
please keep posting written updates! It does help many people like me who keep missing! PLEASE!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My interest is also gone.  I am not watching the show these days  Maybe will tune in sometime next week and see if things have changed.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah dazzling gangsta
we hv not watched the show for past  few days so we really dont know what happened in it plus doing updates requires lot of time & dedication ,& many of  us dont hv tht much of time to do written updates anyways the videos of the show r posted on regular basis on this forum .