May 25 written update

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Jai-Jamu

Jamu still in hospital waale costume

and they are talking about the daaga in her hand..he got it froma temple he mentioned.... he says he went all the way to get it for her

she teases him saying he almost married another girl....he says he wasnt..he was forced to..

awadh bali and the sister enter the room.... they also say it was girija maayis idea....

they all tell him it was Jai's love and prayers that brought her back to life

awadh says bali has arranged a puja as jamu is well now...so asks them to get ready..

the sister gets jamu ready like a dulhan...she talks abt nazar lagaaing..sister says sometimes family ki nazar hi lagjaati hain..

the sister tells jamu on how jai used to put mangalsutra and sindoor when she was in coma too.... all emotional

bhatori tears up that mangalsutra that she was supposed to use... and then tells herself she will have revenge

ramlali and dad ask her what is wrong
she says she wants to make Jai-Jamu love ram naam satya bleh

bhatori says...u spoiled my life by not bringing me to this haveli..why did u make jamu the bride instead of me
ramlali reveals about this shraap

batori plans to reveal the secrets of the wedding to jamuniya that jai was willing to risk her life

they plan to reveal it slowly in stages ..break the wedding and get bhatori married to jai again
Precap
jamu was at the door when all thsi tamasha was on..but apparently she hears nothing
she calls herself lucky..hugs bhatori...the sister sees the broken mangalsutra on the ground

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good update  👏  Thanks.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, bandicoot

I think they both heard everything, but Jamu being a saint decided to 'love the enemy'
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago