Now let's vote for some 1)Best Mother On-screen
2)Best couple
3)Best dance performance
4)Best dressed(male and female)
5)Best tribute given(to their on-screen mom)
6)Best son/daughter
And U can also give Ur worst choices 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
1)Best Mother On-screen:Sumitra of Balika vadhu2)Best couple :Raghav-Sia of Laado..I guess very few couple danced together..so no option😆3)Best dance performance:Hmmmm..well even I will go with Neha's performance in sasural genda phool as it was well choreographed👏4)Best dressed(male and female):I guess all the screen mothers..they all looked good with their traditional sarees😳5)Best tribute given(to their on-screen mom) :I will say the starting act here..where Bhairav gives tribute to Maasa of Balika vadhu,Yash gives tribute to Ranima of Aise karo na vida and Vansh gives tribute to Mai of Uttaran..the starting act was well choreographed and was a perfect tribute with three sons inviting thier mothers on the stage👏
6)Best son/daughter:The two sons of Maasa,...Bhairav and Basant...they stuck to Maasa throughout the show
If these questions were asked to Tapu. Here r d answers
If these questions were asked to Tapu. Here r d answers
Best Mother: Amaa ji (NAIDML)Best Couple Veer TapuBest Dance Performance : Tapus Devi act followed by Thakur's (Beri Piya) actBest Sister : Kalavati (LTL)😆😆😆