Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

will reply in a bit...too busy reporting the jealous fans 😛

hahahahahahahaha too busy reporting jealous fans...........keep it up buddy but thy wont understand........bt its like thy dont want to understand.....tht SR cnt be separated......loved todays episode....😳 CVs THANK YOU....for a lovely episode....
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fatima love yur post and totally agree with yu today just proved how much sid means to ridz .
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_dmg

hahahahahahahaha too busy reporting jealous fans...........keep it up buddy but thy wont understand........bt its like thy dont want to understand.....tht SR cnt be separated......loved todays episode....😳 CVs THANK YOU....for a lovely episode....

lol..yeah they are delusional...cant believe tht after today's episode, so much sid bashing is goin on...lol...just goes to show how insecure they are...cheers!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Lovely post!

The truth is that SR never wanted the divorce and it came out in a flash of anger today. SR story moved so much today and i do thank Armaan in a way.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

beautiful post dear, agree with you points esp on the dp part.

SR dont want the divorce and we all can see that,
misunderstanings have been piling up between the 2 for a long time and that has caused a mess, but i am sure slowly slowly all will be cleared

Sr are meant to be

enjoyed reading evryrones comments

Sid is rids lifeline and she cant live without him,

loved then SR scenes today

norzar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Well said first post

I am glad this divorce thing came out, Sid doesnt know why she signed in the first place, and she doesnt know why he sent those

Thos divorce papers have been big jolts to SR esp Sid - that was his eye-opener on not letting her go and to fight for her
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u know Perfangel5655 i just love u:) and i agree with ever word of u nice topic 👏.

Love Leena:)
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi nice post. Agreed.👍🏼

Also in the fear of losing only ppl will realise the importance of it. That is exactly happening between Siddhima.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid taught Ridhimma how to live without Armaan but he didnt teach her how to live without him........So now Mrs Modi can never let go Mr. Modi....

Sid baby....U unknowlingly did Ridhimma a huge favor by not giving her extra tuition classes 😆