Abha's ' Ronadhona' will never stop

GkKgKklover thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
From the start of the show one thing abha was best in crying. It's still not over. Now karan's accident , then thakur will kick her out, later jaggu and who knows what else. I don't think she will ever stop crying.

But she actually looked good when she showed some jelousy for Karan ( the puja thing) and even when she imagined Karan when Karan took her to his old house.
I don't feel pity for her anymore when she cries.
Edited by GkKgKklover - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

39

Views

2.1k

Users

7

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
For a moment his tear did not affect me
A24QDKMIAH2CJVSB thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#3

Love always Come with tears~ so i dnt have any prob with her Tears actually i feel for her

ReadLo thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Uussmann

Love always Come with tears~ so i dnt have any prob with her Tears actually i feel for her

Usman I agree in a certain sense.
But the tears do not solve our problems so the best thing she'll have little to do is open his mouth🥱
A24QDKMIAH2CJVSB thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Usman I agree in a certain sense.
But the tears do not solve our problems so the best thing she'll have little to do is open his mouth🥱

I M SURE SHE WILL Shut EVERYONE,s MOUTH SOON 😆😆😆
gp00 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#6
I think we can all agree on that! 😆

They've got to get some women on the writing teams as well. Then you get a balanced approach. It's just so hard to empathize with the Abha character. Take as a case in point: Today when Saniya came...what does Abha feebly say? "Saniya, tu yaha? or something to that extent. Who writes this feeble dialogue for Abha. And of course Abha cries thereafter.

Arrgghh. There must be a BIG, BIG light at the tunnel!
ReadLo thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Uussmann

I M SURE SHE WILL Shut EVERYONE,s MOUTH SOON 😆😆😆



This will give a cardiac arrest at Thakur.😆
Cp it will mute it😃
Lata she will make her cry😆
Sheetal's eyes go out of their sockets😆
Shelly fall in apples😛
Jagguq say that😆
gp00 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#8
Uusuman, you are incredibly kind...to think what you do of Abha. I hope we are proven wrong. I bet you the only thing she will say is he is my pati--NOT I love him, I need him, etc.

ReadLo thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: gp00

I think we can all agree on that! 😆

They've got to get some women on the writing teams as well. Then you get a balanced approach. It's just so hard to empathize with the Abha character. Take as a case in point: Today when Saniya came...what does Abha feebly say? "Saniya, tu yaha? or something to that extent. Who writes this feeble dialogue for Abha. And of course Abha cries thereafter.

Arrgghh. There must be a BIG, BIG light at the tunnel!

🤣The only thing she must know it by heart CRY😆😉
ReadLo thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: gp00

Uusuman, you are incredibly kind...to think what you do of Abha. I hope we are proven wrong. I bet you the only thing she will say is he is my pati--NOT I love him, I need him, etc.

😆
What pessimism😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".