Sarrkkar producer Goswami's next show

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Lekh Tandon, Manish Goswami and Kanwaljeet team up again for Aisa Des Hai Mera
Television producer Manish Goswami, who has Sarrkkar on Zee and Kittuu on SaharaOne, launches his next mega show, Aisa Des Hai Mera, on Sony.

The daily has writer-director Lekh Tandon back on the small screen after a hiatus. Tandon's previous saga on television was Milan (Sony), which was also produced by Goswami. He has written several soaps for Goswami including Daraar, Adhikar and Kahaan Se Kahaan Tak.

Kanwaljeet's back

"It is homecoming for me," says Tandon, who was busy with his commitments for the big screen. Along with Tandon, actor Kanwaljeet also returns to Goswami's Siddhant Cinevision banner. Kanwaljeet featured in Goswami's serial Daraar over a decade ago.

"That was years ago. Now I have removed the rearview mirror and am looking ahead to the new show," says Kanwaljeet, who was last seen in Saara Akaash and Jassi. He also features in Purab Paschim on Doordarshan.

Past to present

"It is a coming together of people I have been associated with years ago," says Goswami. Aisa Des Hai Mera is a love story. It is a family saga of two generations and their conflicts. It goes from 1947 to contemporary times." The show will be shot at foreign locales and has a star-studded cast.

As for Goswami's much-in-the-making show, Rati Agnihotri-starrer Sixxerr on Star One, he says, "It is very much on course and we begin shooting soon."